The Great Mario Boards Card Hunt

Pink Cat

Not always pink, not always a cat
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
You all ready?
Users who consent to participating will be met privately in a pm to make a card of their choosing, after awhile, they will get the card of another user and will meet other users in a pm with me being in all of them to serve as the judge, they will always keep their own card however if another user answers a question correctly with only one chance mind you, the user will add that user's second card to their collection, those with the most cards at the end of March 23rd will win the hunt, there is no prize it is simply meant to be fun.

Some more rudes:
The base of the cards can't be insulting or inappropriate
To prevent redundancy of getting the same cards, I will make all the private messages
Please try to make your questions not too easy or too hard, also do not use search engines to get the answers
Be a good sport
Also, everyone gets this card in addition to the card they created, pretty cool huh?
MTC_Card_1659591_1_Front.JPEG

Let's all have fun when the day comes, if you have any questions or suggestions, let me have them!

You all ready?
Users who consent to participating will be met privately in a pm to make a card of their choosing, after awhile, they will get the card of another user and will meet other users in a pm with me being in all of them to serve as the judge, they will always keep their own card however if another user answers a question correctly with only one chance mind you, the user will add that user's second card to their collection, those with the most cards at the end of March 23rd will win the hunt, there is no prize it is simply meant to be fun.

Some more rudes:
The base of the cards can't be insulting or inappropriate
To prevent redundancy of getting the same cards, I will make all the private messages
Please try to make your questions not too easy or too hard, also do not use search engines to get the answers
Be a good sport
Also, everyone gets this card in addition to the card they created, pretty cool huh?
View attachment 11458
Let's all have fun when the day comes, if you have any questions or suggestions, let me have them!
So we have just under a year to do this?

Back