New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Are you getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
The Wario Bros. should be in it more than anything. Though I'll settle for just Wario.

TiDi said:
The Wario Bros. should be in it more than anything. Though I'll settle for just Wario.

Agreed. And the worst part is that the other playable characters... look, that´s not Toad, just some two generic mushroom retainers. The Wario Bros would fit A LOT in this kind of multiplayer game.

However, the return of the koopalings makes up for this :P

I assume when they were making this game they wanted the 4 characters to play pretty much the same. With that in mind, a fatass and a guy probably twice as tall as everyone else would be a challenge to fit in.

I don't know why everyone loves Wario and Waluigi.... TBH, i'd rather use Toad. </prepares to be flamed>

Prune Juice Lord said:
I don't know why everyone loves Wario and Waluigi.... TBH, i'd rather use Toad. </prepares to be flamed>
I agree. People obsess over the most random characters for no reason.

Let's see...

The good:

Looks great
Fun-looking levels
KOOPALINGZ
Multiplayer seems fun (to kill other players)

The bad:

Why Blue and Yellow Toad? Isn't that a bit random?

wario bros or generic toads, it's the same to me, in place of discussing that, you must discuss about gameplay, lenght, dificulty, etc

something that I noticed about the trailer, is that the graphics are mostly the same style, but the backgrounds are not very diferent, but, looks like that this game it's gonna be more dificult and lenghtfull, just see the trailer from 0:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mIjseFBqxo
about the koopalings busines, I just hope that they manage to return, remember that the original NSMB they were intended to appear, but were scraped, same on super princess peach, but seeing a image of morton just raised my hope ^^
koopakids.jpg

seeing this image just make me to shout 4 words "Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!
banana.gif

morton koopa jr IN ACTION!!!!!! (posible spoilers)
http://www.nintendojo.com/infocus/view_item.php?1244046738

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
I don't give half a crap about the Koopalings.
Per.

People are treating this like the second coming of Jesus or something. I grew up with the NES playing Mario 3, and even back then I didn't see what the big deal was. To me they were created to be boss characters and nothing more. I'm not saying I dislike them, I just couldn't care less about them. *raises flame shield*

Snowstalker said:
Let's see...

The good:

Looks great
Fun-looking levels
KOOPALINGZ
Multiplayer seems fun (to kill other players)

The bad:

Why Blue and Yellow Toad? Isn't that a bit random?
Agreed.

I'm so excited for this game, but I agree the two toads were pretty random.. but then again i dont personally like wario

and also the Koopalings aren't that exciting.. but it would be kind of cool to bring back such retro characters to a modern game

babyluigi said:
but it would be kind of cool to bring back such retro characters to a modern game
Tatanga, anyone?
Though, he'd be much more suited to Galaxy 2.

If Morton uses a wand, will the plot idea with the 7 kings having their wands stolen and being turned into animals return?

And how is it that Peach can kick total ass in SMRPG, SPM, and SPP, and yet she practically LETS herself get kidnapped in other games?

Snowstalker said:
And how is it that Peach can kick total ass in SMRPG, SPM, and SPP, and yet she practically LETS herself get kidnapped in other games?

Good question. If she didn't get kidnapped, then there wouldn't be a premise for the game, I guess.

Brie Loader said:
Snowstalker said:
This question has no logical, contextual answer. The only answer is that in those games she was controlled by the Player, and in the other games she's just an NPC.

Or, to explain it more in-game, she´s just dumb. No, really.

They're really running out of names...

Why can't they call it something like Super Mario Bros.: Return of the Koopalings?

Back