New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Are you getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Yoshario said:
Général Maskass said:
I don't give half a crap about the Koopalings.
I feel the same. As long as Bowser is in there, I don't care.
You just said in the SSB board that Bowser should be an assist trophy!

OMimistasia said:
Yoshario said:
Général Maskass said:
You just said in the SSB board that Bowser should be an assist trophy!
Bowser's still in the game if he was an AT.

Noah89 said:
Crackin355 said:
its the light controls. if you're trying to get star coins or anything else you need the lights to find them. getting to them would be a big challenge because the light would ruin how you move
Atleast people won't complain that it's too easy.

i guess thats true. i just remembered that they also have the new PLaying thing where it does the level for you.

Crackin355 said:
Noah89 said:
Crackin355 said:
its the light controls. if you're trying to get star coins or anything else you need the lights to find them. getting to them would be a big challenge because the light would ruin how you move

i guess thats true. i just remembered that they also have the new PLaying thing where it does the level for you.
I think they put that in there so little kids don't complain that they need help.

Noah89 said:
Crackin355 said:
Noah89 said:
Crackin355 said:

I think they put that in there so little kids don't complain that they need help.
There still better be a penalty for using the Demo Play. 1 demo = 1 life.

Yoshario said:
Général Maskass said:
BRO FIST

Sting Chameleon said:
Noah89 said:
Crackin355 said:
Noah89 said:
Crackin355 said:

There still better be a penalty for using the Demo Play. 1 demo = 1 life.
Per

Yoshario said:
Général Maskass said:
BRO FIST
Where's the ASCII art that normaly comes with that?

^ Couldn't find it. :(

Anyway I read somewhere that this gane is scheduled to release on Nov. 2nd in the USA. Anyone know if there's any truth to this?

Vile said:
^ Couldn't find it. :(

Anyway I read somewhere that this gane is scheduled to release on Nov. 2nd in the USA. Anyone know if there's any truth to this?
Don't know, all I know is that Europe is getting it before the US, I guess to make up for Europe having to wait a couple months for Brawl.

EDIT: Crap, thought this was the M&L3 thread.

Doesn't this game come out in October? Yeah, I think so. I am not really all that excited for the game. Yeah, it'll be fun, but I can always play NSMB on my DSi.

SuperAnthony said:
Doesn't this game come out in October? Yeah, I think so. I am not really all that excited for the game. Yeah, it'll be fun, but I can always play NSMB on my DSi.
The trailer said "Holiday 2009", so probly around Christmas or posibly Thanksgiving. Anyway, it's not just a port or a simular game to NSMB, there's going to be new platforms and enemies, plus new creative level designs.

Jeff said:
SuperAnthony said:
The trailer said "Holiday 2009", so probly around Christmas or posibly Thanksgiving. Anyway, it's not just a port or a simular game to NSMB, there's going to be new platforms and enemies, plus new creative level designs.
Also, some new power-ups. Despite it's semi-retarded appearance, I like the Penguin Suit.

I think the Koopalings are the castle bosses now instead of random bigger enemies.

Vile said:
SuperAnthony said:
I think the Koopalings are the castle bosses now instead of random bigger enemies.
That they are. ;)
That means the game will be easy if they use thier SMB3 patterns, but they might use new attacks and stuff, possibly even tanks. :P

Jeff said:
Vile said:
SuperAnthony said:
That they are. ;)
That means the game will be easy if they use thier SMB3 patterns, but they might use new attacks and stuff, possibly even tanks. :P
WOODEN tanks. ;)

They better have some new tricks, too. The bosses should be harder this time around.

Vile said:
Jeff said:
Vile said:
SuperAnthony said:
That they are. ;)
WOODEN tanks. ;)

They better have some new tricks, too. The bosses should be harder this time around.
WOODEN tanks with WOODEN wheels!

Count Bleck said:
Vile said:
Jeff said:
Vile said:
SuperAnthony said:
That they are. ;)
WOODEN tanks. ;)

WOODEN tanks with WOODEN wheels!
WOODEN Bullet Bills and Bob-ombs! :bobomb: :P

Vile said:
Jeff said:
SuperAnthony said:
Also, some new power-ups. Despite it's semi-retarded appearance, I like the Penguin Suit.

You can't get more retarded than the frog suit.

The frog suit was awesome. That helicopter suit on the other hand...

I think all suits in SMB3 were really awkward for Mario at the time. The racoon suit was weird.

i think the Koopalings are going to be the mini-bosses like Bowser Jr. because they jump away EXACTLY like him when they get defeated. and +, theregoing to be easy because theres not much you can do with them.

It seems to me like everything in this game took back seat to the fact that there's four players.

Developer 1: "Alright, let's concentrate on level design for a little."
Developer 2: "Fuck that, there's four players."
Developer 1: "Well how about the new suits? They look stupid."
Developer 2: "Foooooour Plaaaaaayers."

Back