New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Are you getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Waddle Dee said:
Not sure about her intelligence, since she was pretty crafty in the Paper Marios.

She just talks a little more but she´s still like, not very intelligent.

I mean, Mario is always shouting and "yahoo-ing" in joy, yet he is as silent as link in the paper mario games.

I still think Peach is not the smartest of beings. I only quote "oooh, did I win?"

Peach was sneaky, and you had to solve quite a few puzzles with her. Plus, it's not that easy to get Bowser to team up with Mario.

He hardly hesitated to team up with Mario in Super Mario RPG. Peach didn't have anything to do with that one.

I know that. I was mainly addressing the point about getting Bowser to team up with Mario.

SolarBlaze said:
He hardly hesitated to team up with Mario in Super Mario RPG. Peach didn't have anything to do with that one.
Bowser only teams with Mario if he ends up benefiting in the end. (i.e. getting his castle back)

I have recently discovered a new way of playing in the game...

All you do is let the computer take control...

'K.

I can't believe Nintendo is becoming more casual that way...

I think I'll go onto the other sides of gaming...

and many hardcore games complain about it, if they don't like it, DON'T USE IT, let the casuals do watheber they want, it's indiferent to me

^ I was already thinking of it...

But one thing I don't want is the casual players getting worse...

I hope you can unlock Wario in it as a playable character after getting all the stars. Wouldn't that be coool

Reviving.

Jimmy said:
I have recently discovered a new way of playing in the game...

All you do is let the computer take control...

There better be:
1. A penalty against the player for using demo play. (i.e. 1 life for every time it's used)
2. The computer shows you what to do, then you have to do it for yourself.

Easmo said:
TiDi said:
The Wario Bros. should be in it more than anything. Though I'll settle for just Wario.

Agreed. And the worst part is that the other playable characters... look, that´s not Toad, just some two generic mushroom retainers. The Wario Bros would fit A LOT in this kind of multiplayer game.

However, the return of the koopalings makes up for this :P
Well, if you get the game, chances are you'll just be playing as Mario or Luigi, so it doesn't really matter does it? =/

Snifit_Guy said:
Easmo said:
TiDi said:
The Wario Bros. should be in it more than anything. Though I'll settle for just Wario.

Agreed. And the worst part is that the other playable characters... look, that´s not Toad, just some two generic mushroom retainers. The Wario Bros would fit A LOT in this kind of multiplayer game.

However, the return of the koopalings makes up for this :P
Well, if you get the game, chances are you'll just be playing as Mario or Luigi, so it doesn't really matter does it? =/

I guess you have a point.

By the way, I find your signature to be hilarious. K.Rool´s like "oh s***"

Thought.

The Koopalings are probably all going to have voices in this game. If Ludwig doesn't have an Austrian accent, I'm calling bullshit.

Larry's voice has already been shown. It's sort of like a combination between the TV show voice for him, and BJ's voice from NSMB.

EDIT: W00T, 600th post!

the main reason im excited is that its multiplayer. i wouldnt care less if all of the characters were toads because being able to help and hurt your friends in all the levels is plain awesome. the new help thing where it plays the game for you will be good when youre stuck. although the raft in a cave parts look really crap

Crackin355 said:
the main reason im excited is that its multiplayer. i wouldnt care less if all of the characters were toads because being able to help and hurt your friends in all the levels is plain awesome. the new help thing where it plays the game for you will be good when youre stuck. although the raft in a cave parts look really crap
The raft is kinda like riding Dorrie in NSMBDS and other water platforms, not that hard or crappy at all.

its the light controls. if you're trying to get star coins or anything else you need the lights to find them. getting to them would be a big challenge because the light would ruin how you move

Crackin355 said:
its the light controls. if you're trying to get star coins or anything else you need the lights to find them. getting to them would be a big challenge because the light would ruin how you move
Atleast people won't complain that it's too easy.

Back