DSi or PSP?

Which do you like more?

• DSi

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • PSP

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
I don't think so. The Mario vs. Donkey Kong series is dead to me now. In my opinion, the second one is the game that officially ruined the series. Don't get me wrong, though. I don't think the game is terrible or anything, but I didn't think it was nearly as good as the first one. What's worse, is that they decided to reuse that game's exact same formula for both the third and the upcoming fourth game. I really don't understand what was wrong with the gameplay styles that were established by both Donkey Kong '94 and the first Mario VS Donkey Kong, that they needed to stray THAT far from it. That makes absolutely no sense to me.

Really? I'm so glad they didn't make Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2 like the first one. I hate DK 94' and the first Mario vs. DK.

Xpike said:
PSP, because the DSi sucks hard.

Now, the DS Lite is very cool.
Its the same system with a few added features. How do you honestly hate it?

I'm going to go with the DS. The DS's game library is just better overall. As well as it's design, and overall portability.
And the touch screen, of course.

Suzaku Kururugi said:
I really don't like the PSP, even though it has better graphics and games, over time the computer gets all crappy, like I played my friends PSP, I turned it on, and it took about 5 minutes to startthe damn system and get to the main menu of the game, and it then took like another 5 minutes to start playing the game :mad:. DSi on the other hand, over time the computer in some occasions in gameplay it goes slow only for a few seconds then it's back to normal ;D, and the hand of the DSi just got raised because of it's new functions.
I will like to quote myself so a few of you guys can see what I think. That last sentance though, the functions I heard are a little crappy so you can ignore that

I'm kinda torn between Dsi and lite.

The lite has gameboy compatibility...

But the Dsi trumps it in nearly every way.

DSi anyday! I'm always on it because I have 2 of the best DS games-Pokémon Heart Gold and WarioWare: D.I.Y. I have all my other games on my DS.

You realize you are posting this on a Mario fourm. Of course everyone will say DSi. Imagine what the results would be if you posted it on a Playstation fourm.

Good for your friend, but the fact that everyone here had immediately dismissed the PSP as garbage proves you wrong.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
DSi anyday! I'm always on it because I have 2 of the best DS games-Pokémon Heart Gold and WarioWare: D.I.Y. I have all my other games on my DS.

good call on DIY

King Porky said:
Good for your friend, but the fact that everyone here had immediately dismissed the PSP as garbage proves you wrong.
Everyone? Not exactly. In fact, I was one of the people who dismissed the DSi as garbage.

Enker said:
King Porky said:
Everyone? Not exactly. In fact, I was one of the people who dismissed the DSi as garbage.
It's called exaggeration.

I thought DSi isn't worth the money. My parents would agree on that too. I'm fine with my DS Lite.

PSP is left in the dust in the competition.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I thought DSi isn't worth the money. My parents would agree on that too. I'm fine with my DS Lite.

PSP is left in the dust in the competition.
Yeah, you're right, I don't hear about it anymore, except for the commercials for the lame games

WaluigiWare said:
My best friend is a long-time Mario fan, and he prefers the PSP.

So your argument is invalid.
That's because most of the Mario games on the DS are crap.

unit4545 said:
And the new kingdom hearts game will give the Ds new exposure! (if i follow what your saying that is...)
The DS is already popular enough. I'm saying that BBS could bring the PSP a little bit more out of the DS's shadow.

Back