Mario series calendars for 2021 - anyone here purchased any?

MeritC

Dedicated Mario fan; loves the Mario girls double!
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
My gosh, it's been a long while since I posted on these boards. Blame horrible depression attacks and mental blocks no thanks to this stupid COVID-19 mess. But I hope you all haven't forgotten me.

Anyway, I'm just curious to know from everyone here if you all managed to see about purchasing said Mario series related calendars for the 2021 year. Me, I've sadly been forced to buy two calendars online because they were not available in my local area bookstores. (<cues audience angry booing from The Price is Right game show during the "3 Strikes" pricing game>). But as for the calendars themselves, these are what I've targeted:

The main "Super Mario 2021 Calendar"
The "Super Mario World 2021 Calendar"

As for me, both calendars are on the way to my house - one in "pre-shipment status", and one closing in on making it to my doorstep. At least I'll have something to put on one of my walls when 2021 officially arrives! 😆 Anyway, looking forward to hearing from you all; I'm out for now.

Yes, my sister and I bought the Super Mario 2021 calendar. It has a bigger image of Mario about to get bombed compared to an earlier calendar, heh.

I see where you're getting at after doing a Google image search for the 2021 calendar preview (Super Mario). But is that in relation to a game installment? Can't put my finger on it, but it does look familiar...

Uh, that is a different case since that's Nintendo franchises in general, not just Mario. 😆

I got the main Super Mario 2021 Calendar for Christmas. I really like it, and the best thing about it is that Daisy's not in it. Even Waluigi appears in one of the months, but Daisy is nowhere to be seen. 😊

Why do you say that you like that Daisy's not in that "main Super Mario 20201 calendar"? 😢 Not that it actually matters, but I just saw your post saying about it.

On my end, personally, I'm just happy that I still get to see on the Mario girls side Peach and Toadette (but it looks like I have to wait until April until I get to said page on the calendar).

Oh man, I'm sorry. It's just that Daisy is one of my least favorite characters in the series, and sometimes if I'm not in a very good mood I can say things without thinking about how Daisy's fans might feel. Sorry if I was being insensitive.

I'm actually a really big fan of the Mario girls, too (Daisy being the only exception). I also really like that page with Peach, Toad, and Toadette together. I kind of wish that Birdo was on the calendar, and maybe the koopalings as well so that Wendy would be there.

I never bought a calendar like this before because I didn't need to. Since I have kids, my wife and I print out a calendar so each kid can see their responsibilities and get used to the schedule. It's very convenient, and, most importantly, it's a teaching moment for the kids because they can fill it out themselves. Naturally, we tried to decorate our october calendar with different colored stickers to attract the children's attention. Maybe someday we will buy ready-made color calendars with pictures, but we do not have the money for that.

Last edited:
Back