Can anyone here make sims 4 mods?

Punk Hazard Queen

Caesar Clown’s wife
Pronouns
She/her
I just recently decided to play sims 4 and I was wondering if anyone is willing to mod all of Waluigi models in the game as costumes, if they can. I think it would make my experience with ts4 more enjoyable. The reason I want all of his models is so I can dress him up in different outfits (like example his swim trunks for going swimming).
1446DC1F-FEE8-41FE-84E1-9C316BB38C9D.png

Most I've done so far is, uh

seTUMA8.png

Modding calls to use Blender, the older versions too

It's actually not that difficult to mod the game (you can add costumes, rather than replace anything as it was built with modding in mind!) but yeah, the hardest part for me anyway is learning blender, as modding wasn't built for other programs such as 3ds Max.

It's actually not that difficult to mod the game (you can add costumes, rather than replace anything as it was built with modding in mind!) but yeah, the hardest part for me anyway is learning blender, as modding wasn't built for other programs such as 3ds Max.
So I found this mod https://sims4studio.com/thread/6813/cepzid-sims-studio-cc-mods?page=4 I tried it out, but the thing that annoys me about it is that he's always sad, which...ruins it for me. Is there anyway to get rid of that?

Probably need to open it in Sims 4 Studio and then fiddle with the traits it has. Or try exporting it out and then reimporting it over another costume?

Not sure what flag controls it but Sims 4 Studio can probably rid of it.

1609032601400.png

@Toasty Poffin

Hey, I hope I'm not too late to this. I think I managed to remove the sad clown buff, I've changed a flag from the "buff" parameter to be 00000, matching other costumes.

TS4_x64 2021-06-03 18-12-38.png

Other Sims also don't have a nearby sad clown buff too, now.

This is my modded file if you want to give it a spin.

@Timmy Turner So I was wondering if there is a fix to make his hands properly hold stuff.
10-25-21_11-45-26 PM.png

And also his chin from warping.
10-25-21_11-47-03 PM.png

I think it's because his arms are too long? I'm not really sure why his chin warps either. What do you think?

The chin warping like that is attributed to bad rigging. The tip of the chin is probably not rigged to the head. As for the hands, Waluigi has really big hands and I'm not sure if it can really fit the skeleton of sims.

I guess you could rig the fingers to a middle finger bone than rig all fingers individually but yeah. Rerigging the model requires knowledge of Blender, something I'm not expertised in at all.

The chin warping like that is attributed to bad rigging. The tip of the chin is probably not rigged to the head. As for the hands, Waluigi has really big hands and I'm not sure if it can really fit the skeleton of sims.
Yeah I looked in blender and the tip of his chin is rigged to the spine. How do I remove it from the spine rig and add to the head?

Last edited:
Select the affected verts and assign that to the bone the rest of his verts are attached to (which should be named head). Might be a video out there that can explain this better than I can.

10-29-21_7-46-27 PM.png
10-29-21_9-44-03 PM.png
10-29-21_9-48-32 PM.png

I FINALLY was able to fix his chin from warping and I tried to adjust his arms to the rig of the sim's skeleton as best as I could. It's not perfect, but it gets the job done. Now I need to start learning how to get his other outfits in the game.

View attachment 20663View attachment 20664View attachment 20665

I FINALLY was able to fix his chin from warping and I tried to adjust his arms to the rig of the sim's skeleton as best as I could. It's not perfect, but it gets the job done. Now I need to start learning how to get his other outfits in the game.
I know that this is an old thread, but do you still happen to have this fix? I want to add Waluigi to my Sims save but don't want the weird chin problem.

I know that this is an old thread, but do you still happen to have this fix? I want to add Waluigi to my Sims save but don't want the weird chin problem.

If you're still around, I can try to fix the head myself, I sorta got the gist on how Blender works, I've made my own CC for the game (the jet wings are mine)

1658278091719.png

Back