Can anyone here make sims 4 mods?

Kristie

“WAHnderful!”
Pronouns
She/her
I just recently decided to play sims 4 and I was wondering if anyone is willing to mod all of Waluigi models in the game as costumes, if they can. I think it would make my experience with ts4 more enjoyable. The reason I want all of his models is so I can dress him up in different outfits (like example his swim trunks for going swimming).
1446DC1F-FEE8-41FE-84E1-9C316BB38C9D.png

Striker Mario

You're gonna need a pair of balls AND ovaries
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Most I've done so far is, uh

Modding calls to use Blender, the older versions too

Dark Light

Commander of the Protectors, LEO, generally grumpy
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
It's actually not that difficult to mod the game (you can add costumes, rather than replace anything as it was built with modding in mind!) but yeah, the hardest part for me anyway is learning blender, as modding wasn't built for other programs such as 3ds Max.

Kristie

“WAHnderful!”
Pronouns
She/her
It's actually not that difficult to mod the game (you can add costumes, rather than replace anything as it was built with modding in mind!) but yeah, the hardest part for me anyway is learning blender, as modding wasn't built for other programs such as 3ds Max.
So I found this mod https://sims4studio.com/thread/6813/cepzid-sims-studio-cc-mods?page=4 I tried it out, but the thing that annoys me about it is that he's always sad, which...ruins it for me. Is there anyway to get rid of that?

Striker Mario

You're gonna need a pair of balls AND ovaries
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Probably need to open it in Sims 4 Studio and then fiddle with the traits it has. Or try exporting it out and then reimporting it over another costume?

Dark Light

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Not sure what flag controls it but Sims 4 Studio can probably rid of it.

1609032601400.png

Dark Light

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
@Toasty Poffin

Hey, I hope I'm not too late to this. I think I managed to remove the sad clown buff, I've changed a flag from the "buff" parameter to be 00000, matching other costumes.

TS4_x64 2021-06-03 18-12-38.png

Other Sims also don't have a nearby sad clown buff too, now.

This is my modded file if you want to give it a spin.

Kristie

“WAHnderful!”
Pronouns
She/her