Super Mario Clash!

Would you like a sequel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE END

I am infinite, I am nothing
So, I made 18 stages to be played in Mario Maker 2 for fighting. These will be available December 7 and I'll post their codes here. Matches must be made through Multiplayer Versus lobbies. Steps are:
PREPARE! You must each take a different path to enter the stage.
FIGHT! Knock your opponent off-stage and you'll get a point. Respawned opponents have the right to get a power-up from the pipes before being attacked. There are some rules to follow while fighting:

1. No hit-locking. This means chain-hitting your opponent with the same move more than 3 times without a way to get out. This applies to Hammer Suit and Cat Suit.
2. Stalling in Stages 10 and 17 is illegal. The clear pipe is there just for recovery reasons and/or for movement options.
3. No chain-throwing. This means grabbing, throwing, hitting and then repeating the same. More than once in a row is illegal. This applies to both suits.
4. Stalling in Stages 3, 6, 11 and 16 by throwing boxes into the water/lava is illegal.
5. Stalling in semisolid platforms with the Cat Suit in Stages 14 and 15 is also illegal.
6. Blocking pipes with the Hammer Suit is illegal.
7. Hit-stunning players below the Thwomp in Stage 15 is illegal.
8. No edge-guarding.

With that out of the way, we'll sometimes organize tournaments and such. You can arrange matches here and make suggestions for stages and ideas. Have fun when it releases on December 12!

Last edited:
Okay, as soon as I can get a recorder card I will organize a tournament!

Okay, I am opening sign-ups for the January tournament:
Taken - Blitz
Taken - Mr. M
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open

Last edited:
I'll take one slot.

It already has

By the way the reason it hasn't released is because I'm looking for a way to Clear Check them.

Simple: Use hammer swing, ground pound, throws or cat dive to knock your opponent off-stage, the person who gets the most points wins

Back