among us matches

Chair

yo that's a sick chair tho
Pronouns
He/him
yeh y'know my last roleplay was just so confusing that I am just decided to do regular among us matches. If there are enough participants, I'll prepare the matches tomorrow. Btw one last thing, if i randomly disconnect it'll be normal because my phone sucks, also can't talk in the lobby because it just straight up just crashes. But for now I'll just say what I'll probably put as the settings:

map: skeld
speed: 1.5
everything else: idk

No, best case scenario I get a phone late December early January. Plus it's not like you can't play without me.

The only thing I'm kinda nervous about is the fact that I would also be playing Among Us on my phone, and I don't know if you can use both at the same time.

The only thing I'm kinda nervous about is the fact that I would also be playing Among Us on my phone, and I don't know if you can use both at the same time.
It's difficult to keep Among Us on when on another app, I've tried on my phone and after 30 seconds or so it tends to quit the game.

Oh god. I was worried cause on the Playstation app every time I open another app while on a voice call, it quits the call.

Well, don't expect me to play Among Us with you guys too much, if at all.

Back