ok what's the worst thing that happend to you in the past 2 weeks

xoalora

Bob-omb
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
DryBowser64
you already know : i got banned

these 2 weeks have been pretty good honestly so......

i failed an exam i guess.........i cant find anything worse

The past week have been an absolute fucking nightmare.

yeah, let's just say mistakes were made this past week

and crows stole my peanuts

Just so you're aware, we abide by a rule on the forums of keeping outside drama from other communities at the door, so that we don't have unnecessary spillover here. I'm going to recommend you lighten up about this. There's no reason to keep bringing it up, in so many different spots on the forum, no less

Just so you're aware, we abide by a rule on the forums of keeping outside drama from other communities at the door, so that we don't have unnecessary spillover here. I'm going to recommend you lighten up about this. There's no reason to keep bringing it up, in so many different spots on the forum, no less
didn't i put this in the right section?

There is no "right section" in this case, when you keep protesting your ban in another community that we have no attachment to. We're asking you to knock it off entirely at this point.
oh right that? well my bad i'm just warning people about if they say anything about me there they gonna ban them, i'm not doing this to annoy people i'm just telling them what's really gonna happen, i don't mean any harm but i'm gonna stop anyways if it'll make you happy

The last 2 weeks have been fine for me, the worst I could find was falling down the stairs (again), albeit with no injury.

Been having some hot days. I don't mind the hot weather usually but I'm wfh and the air con doesn't reach the office.

I guess it's another kick in the bum to get my own place and forget about renting for the rest of my life.

Been having some hot days. I don't mind the hot weather usually but I'm wfh and the air con doesn't reach the office.

I guess it's another kick in the bum to get my own place and forget about renting for the rest of my life.
man that's very bad i'm actually sorry about that

It is what it is. In the scheme of things it's not a big deal. But I hope this isn't a sign of another bad bushfire season.

Back