Names you have given little yoshi + Favorite quotes from the thousand year door.

What do you think of this game?

• Total voters

Fordsy

A ♥Bill Cipher♥ fan
Pronouns
She/her
You know the bratty sassy little yoshi that hatched out of a jumpy egg in glitzville? What names have you given him? Plus your favorite quotes from the game. I want to hear some of yours first then some of mine.

I first thought he was Boshi, then I started calling him Ponchi

I think I called him "Spike" (orange Yoshi) my first playthrough and "Chuck" (green Yoshi) my second.

I've named him 'Little' and 'Pinky' when he was pink. And the thing i named him the most is 'Our pet'
One of my favorite thousand year door quotes is Lord crump: Eat this turtle dorks, Superbombomb!

Scooter.
Fun fact: You can choose which color he is by naming your file the desired color.
I'm sorry to dissapoint you Splashmouse but that doesn't work, i've tried it, i named my file RED and he was orange

the color just depends on how long your playthrough was up until chapter 3

anyway, mine was called boi (black, aka the best yoshi color)

First playthrough: NakNak

Other playthroughs: Dimentio, Fawful, Hefty G, Rajina, Olly

I may have named him Spoon on an early playthrough too. I also have a fair share of files where he's just called Yoshi due to me having him before chapter 3, that's the name he has if he's hacked into your party.

the color just depends on how long your playthrough was up until chapter 3

anyway, mine was called boi (black, aka the best yoshi color)
I know the secret to what color he'll be, When you fly to the roof of the hotdog stand and you talk to the egg and you agree to let him follow you, then when you start to move mario that's when it starts, he starts out green and every 5 minutes he turns colors, after 20 minutes he goes back to green, and around in circles again, and there you have it :yoshi:

Back