Super Smash Flash 2

THE END

I am infinite, I am nothing
This... is an underrated masterpiece. I wanna know if anyone else plays this game. There's also some flaws I want to talk about but I would prefer to talk with someone instead of myself. So yeah, if you play SSF2 tell me in here and also tell your experiences with the game. We can also arrange matches so... let's start!

I tried it but I just can't really adjust to the difference of this and a usual Smash game. The sfx also feel like they have no weight to the attacks iirc.

I actually started playing 2 days ago, but it is a bit laggy, otherwise, a good game!

I really like the game, but there are some things I dislike. I really liked the inclusion of Bandana Waddle Dee and Tails (Waluigi wasn't big deal to me) but I dislike the fact that Naruto, Luffy, Ichigo and Goku are in the game.

Obviously not on par with the official Smash games, but for a free online fangame it's pretty great.

But honestly? I really only play it for Bandana Waddle Dee. His moveset's pretty great and feels like it could fit in an official game...though since Dedede isn't here for whatever reason, I can't have that four-player Kirby Smash of yore. Maybe someday...

Do you play keyboard or controller? I tried doing controller, doesn't seem responsive or doesn't want to recognize the controller, and keyboard's just so weird and I can't get used to it.

Do you play keyboard or controller? I tried doing controller, doesn't seem responsive or doesn't want to recognize the controller, and keyboard's just so weird and I can't get used to it.
Controller doesn't work with the browser version, so I'm stuck with keyboard. But as much as keyboard sucks as a controller, I'm actually still able to enjoy the game. It surprised me, too.

I played a few matches with my brother, too. It's a little cramped having two players use the same keyboard, but it works! (He mains Sandbag, btw)

I have the downloadable version but I can't connect my USB Switch controller

I honestly hate using the keyboard, the keys are so small and I just hate moving and everything.

Now, imagine two people playing in the same keyboard!

Back