Super Smash Flash 2

Blitz the Hero

A grey cat with colorful eyes
This... is an underrated masterpiece. I wanna know if anyone else plays this game. There’s also some flaws I want to talk about but I would prefer to talk with someone instead of myself. So yeah, if you play SSF2 tell me in here and also tell your experiences with the game. We can also arrange matches so... let’s start!

Penguin Mario

🐧Penguins. Lots of them.🐧🐧🐧🐧
I tried it but I just can't really adjust to the difference of this and a usual Smash game. The sfx also feel like they have no weight to the attacks iirc.

House Of The Living Trab

It's Wine Time.
I actually started playing 2 days ago, but it is a bit laggy, otherwise, a good game!

YoshiFlutterJump

Power Star
Awards Committee
Obviously not on par with the official Smash games, but for a free online fangame it's pretty great.

But honestly? I really only play it for Bandana Waddle Dee. His moveset's pretty great and feels like it could fit in an official game...though since Dedede isn't here for whatever reason, I can't have that four-player Kirby Smash of yore. Maybe someday...

Penguin Mario

🐧Penguins. Lots of them.🐧🐧🐧🐧
Do you play keyboard or controller? I tried doing controller, doesn't seem responsive or doesn't want to recognize the controller, and keyboard's just so weird and I can't get used to it.

YoshiFlutterJump

Power Star
Awards Committee
Do you play keyboard or controller? I tried doing controller, doesn't seem responsive or doesn't want to recognize the controller, and keyboard's just so weird and I can't get used to it.
Controller doesn't work with the browser version, so I'm stuck with keyboard. But as much as keyboard sucks as a controller, I'm actually still able to enjoy the game. It surprised me, too.

I played a few matches with my brother, too. It's a little cramped having two players use the same keyboard, but it works! (He mains Sandbag, btw)

Blitz the Hero

I have the downloadable version but I can’t connect my USB Switch controller

Blitz the Hero

I honestly hate using the keyboard, the keys are so small and I just hate moving and everything.

Sly Guy

Definitely Not a Cult Leader
I played it for years on a web browser. Pretty awesome game.