Super Mario 64: Shared Nightmares

THE END

I am infinite, I am nothing
I've had quite a few, but I will not mention them until later on. I've seen videos about these and I've found out some really scary ones. Here are a few.

"I was playing Super Mario 64 normally, until I go into Big Boo's Haunt, I had to choose between to doors to continue, but one of them led to death. I chose the wrong one, and saw how Mario fell into two grinders. Then, I saw a pop-up message saying: "You chose wrong" then it disappeared and Mario jumpscared me."

"I was in a basement when I saw a door in the floor, I opened it and fell down into a labyrinth where I was being chased by a strange beast and the maze was endless."

These are a few, tell me if you've had or if you know one.

You want fun?
1601927432308.png

Wario show you fun!

I had some, some were simple but others really scared me.

This is one of the simple nightmares "I was Lakitu, doing my recording job, and when the pipe popped out, nothing happened... I was curious, so I checked the pipe... and there was nothing there... then I suddenly awoke, thinking invisible Mario killed me, and I was scared the rest of the day, thinking he could appear again..."

i was scared to use the bathroom one time because I thought that Wario would appear through the toilet

ECCQZ__XkAUekAH.jpg

I've had a reoccurring dream of a distorted Mario 64 world where all the painting worlds were connected and led to one another. What made it scary was I was just me in the world. I did not have Mario's athleticism and endurance. I had to blast out of canons onto cliffsides, not get hit by bombs, thwomps, and piranha plants. And not drown in the underground labyrinth under Peach's castle.. and there was a deadline to collecting the stars to save Peach.. apparently if I couldn't pull it off in time, everyone would die.

All the while having to avoid Wario who was after the stars for personal gain

Last edited:
Back