• Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yoshster

Whomp
What's ure favorite mario rpg game

EDIT: Now made into a poll. --Wayoshi

What a hard question... Probably Super Mario RPG. Man, I love that game... It's got everything. The nice gameplay, creative areas, good music; it's even kinda nostalgic! (In my opinion; a lot of SNES games kinda feel nostalgic to me.) Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door are also EXCELLENT, and Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, well, could've been better, but was still awesome. You should've made this a poll... Oh, and I've never played Paper Mario, for the curious.

mine is Paper Mario( note that i have not layed PMTTYD or MLPT)

I think we had this before, but either Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars or Paper Mario, they're both about equally awesome in my opinion.

I've played both PM games and Superstar Saga (not RPG or PiT) and I like Saga, but I never thought it was as good as the Paper Mario's. I like them both about equally, but Paper Mario has an awesome ending parade, so I choose it.

Paper Mario numero uno pwns all. w00t.

except maybe SMRPG... I wouldn't know...

Partners in Time was the worst, IMO. good game, but still the worst.

SMRPG had an awesome ending parade before Paper Mario did.

Its kind of sad that they got rid of the ending parade in most subsequent RPG games, I was kinda shocked when a realized that there wasn't one in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.

ultimatetoad said:
I've played both PM games and Superstar Saga (not RPG or PiT) and I like Saga, but I never thought it was as good as the Paper Mario's. I like them both about equally, but Paper Mario has an awesome ending parade, so I choose it.

Saga wasn't THAT good, and I haven't played RPG (i've played the other 4) but, saga had the best graphics. and, It was.. well... unique.

Son_of_Suns said:
PM2 had a pseudo-parade I did not care much for.
Yeah, the shadows of characters running across the bottom-right and top-left screen wasn't as great as a real parade. The Mushroom Kingdom could appreciate Mario for saving it, but Rogueport couldn't appreciate him for saving the world. ;)

Well, Rogueport is pretty poor (at least parts of it). Maybe a parade was too much money.

My fav was paper mario but i've never played or partners in time(or any other than saga and smrpg)

Monty Mole said:
Buy Superstar Saga. I used to think PiT was great until I played SS. Now PiT is kinda...meh.

I played Saga, then PiT, and when i went back to Saga, everything was all, Small. the blocks, the playable people, the kingdom, to. small.

Paper Mario:Thousand-Year Door is my choice!

Back