Ray Trace

Fastest at casing, fastest at carrying
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace

This is the thread where you talk about them in every Smash game. To how dumb their antics are, to how cheap and broken they are, to how much they read your inputs and perfect shield your every move yet will still jun and jump into a fully charged PK Flash (yes, this happened in Ultimate), talk about your experiences with them in this thread.

Level 9 CPU's are way easier then Level 8 CPU's. To face lvl 8 CPU's is like facing King Bowser, while on lvl 9 you seem to be facing Bowser Jr.

CPUs keep t-bagging me.

I usually taunt spam them back if they do t-bag me.

Level 9 CPU's are way easier then Level 8 CPU's. To face lvl 8 CPU's is like facing King Bowser, while on lvl 9 you seem to be facing Bowser Jr.

I haven't really faced off against Level 8 CPUs so I don't really know their behavior quirks all that well. Can't really tell the difference in 8 player smashes anyway.

Well in Smash 4, level 50 amiibos have increased stats as well, tilting the advantage towards their favor compared to you and especially if you fight without equipment. I'm not sure if it's an unfair advantage or not, since AI sucks a lot and they rely on their reaction times to do anything.

Smash Ultimate nerfed that buff btw. In 8 player matches, they tend to do consistently worse than Level 9's compared to Smash 4 lol.

I still like how you can make your amiibo fighter total garbage though, like what we did to Wario, where we spammed Trade-Offs all over him in Smash 4 while in Smash Ultimate, he has like minus stats plus Trade-Off stuff and he consistently does the worst in both games.

Back