Pikmin 3 DX

Blue

Plumbing my way into your hearts since 1985
So Nintendo just gave the middle finger to anyone who wanted Pimin 4 and they're going the lazy route. Seriously this stinks.
I hate this. I mean sure I haven't played pikmin 3 but like we were begging for Pikmin 4. Sigh....

pikmin 4 is still in hell as far as i can tell (wow nice accidental rhyme) so this is nice. a year too late for me since i dropped pikmin entirely then but yea!!! im not getting it but this is still nice
also to note is that apparently were actually getting creature descriptions. finally. its one thing i felt was unepic that p3 was missing
EeqaUfrU4AEs5pL.jpg:large

( https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1291014126924255233 )

I've never double dipped on a game but depending on whats in this it might be the first time I consider it.

I don't want Pikmin 4 anymore. Maybe after I play this game I'll change my mind, but I think we're fine with the knowledge that the Plasm Wraith and its previous forms is the main villain of the series.

Moreover, that trailer was epic, it shows just how action-packed the series is.

Already have Pikmin 3 on the Wii U, but might think about grabbing the deluxe version sometime in the future if they add new content.

we getting a demo today, and we also know that there's gyro controls and a new difficulty option (i think). i havent played the original game so i'm excited!

Back