The Super Mario Chronicles

THE END

I am infinite, I am nothing
Peach woke up in a dark corridor.

She didn't remember what happened or why she was there. She just heard some diabolical screaming that was haunting her. Motionless, she crumbled on the floor and went back asleep. A voice was heard:
—She woke up. She couldn't stay awake with the screaming. Take her were we said.

Peach was thrown into a dark room.
She was awfully hurt. She couldn't even lift her arm and could barely talk.
—Wh... wha... what i... is thi... this p... pla.. place...?
—Oh, fair Princess Peach. This is just one of the many rooms in this Altar. You do not want to know what will happen to you.

—You will be the vessel for the revival of our ultimate ruler.
—Wha-!?
Peach woke up again, only to find herself in the middle of a Black Circle, surrounded by mysterious caped figures.
—We will start the ritual soon. Prepare yourself, Princess!

A mysterious figure broke the stained glass and broke in.
It then hit all the caped figures in the Ritual, grabbed Peach, and finally went out again with the Princess.
—Who... Who are you? And why is this all happening?
—You might not know me, but you know my two sons.
—Wha-?! You're Mario and Luigi's father?!
—That's right. My name is Lurio...

Peach and Lurio searched for shelter.
—How are my boys, Princess?
—They're fine, they actually form part of the Royal Guard.
—Really? How much training did they do?
—They… actually didn't do any training. When Bowser captured me and the Guard was gone, they saved me.
—Really?! I'm so proud of them!

Lurio and Peach were looking for a way to Toad Town.
After walking for hours, they finally reach a familiar place for Peach: The hill were she had talked to Mario for the first time.
—We're here!—she screamed out loud—Finally!
—Do… Do you know this place?
—Yes, I do. This is were I first talked to Mario. When I knew him better, I… I…
—You what?
—I… started to like him. But I never had the courage to tell him that…
—What is it?

—What's the matter, Peach?
—It's that… I… I… I love Mario…
—Really?
—Y-Yes…—she said—. Why did you make him so perfect?
Both Peach and Lurio had a good laugh.

Mario was searching for Peach in the hill.
—Peaaaaaach! Where are you?
—Mario!
—Peach! We've been searching for you!
—Look who I found!
—Who is that?
—He's Lurio, your father!

—Dad!
—You two look very much alike.
The three had a good laugh.
—Mario, where's Luigi? I thought he was with you.
—We split so we could find you faster—he said—. Wait until he sees this!
—I'm glad that your father saved me.
—Speaking of—continued Mario—where's Mom?

—I don't know—he said.
—What?
—I am actually searching for her. I've been searching for a lot of time. That's why I left home.
—What happened to her?!
—I don't know. One day she disappeared when I woke up.
—Oh no…
—Well, let's go to the castle.

Mario, Peach and Lurio headed to the Castle.
In there, Toadsworth, Luigi and the Guard were waiting anxiously for Mario.
Mario quickly entered, immediately followed by the words:
—LUIGI! I FOUND PEACH AND DAD!
—He must've lost his marbles again—he quietly told to Toadsworth—but at least Peach is rescued.
—Luigi!—said Lurio—Finally!

—Dad?! Is that really you?!?!
—Yes, Luigi—Lurio replied.
—Dad!
—Dad, maybe you should stay at our house—said Mario.
—Sure, why not?

—Dad?! Is that really you?!?!
—Yes, Luigi—Lurio replied.
—Dad!
—Dad, maybe you should stay at our house—said Mario.
—Sure, why not?
Some constructive advice. It is a little hard to follow along so each line put a Mario said or just have it like this:
-Hey Dad! I can't believe your back! -Mario exclaimed.
-Yes son. -Lurio said

Just have it like that every line someone says something. It will take a bit more time but it will be better for your viewers in the long run. :)

—C'mon Dad, let's go home.
After Luigi and Lurio left, Peach called Mario. She wanted to talk about what happened in the morning.
—Mario—she said—please come. I want to talk about something.
—Yes—Mario replied.
—Your father found me when I was about to be transformed into someone.
—Who?
—I don't know… I was trapped inside some kind of altar or something… Apparently I talked with their leader…
—Their leader?
—Yes… But it's very peculiar. His voice sounded familiar… It reminds me of Tippi...

—C'mon Dad, let's go home.
After Luigi and Lurio left, Peach called Mario. She wanted to talk about what happened in the morning.
—Mario—she said—please come. I want to talk about something.
—Yes—Mario replied.
—Your father found me when I was about to be transformed into someone.
—Who?
—I don't know… I was trapped inside some kind of altar or something… Apparently I talked with their leader…
—Their leader?
—Yes… But it's very peculiar. His voice sounded familiar… It reminds me of Tippi...
Alright, much better. You wrote it in a way that is clear who is talking.

—Tippi?—Mario asked.
—Yes, Tippi—Peach replied—It just sounds so…
—Princess!—Toadsworth interrupted—The Mushroom Kingdom is under attack!!
—By who?!—exclaimed Mario.
—It's not Bowser, Mario—Toadsworth replied—But it's a gigantic monster! Mario! You need to stop it!!

Mario and Peach quickly ran to the Castle's entrance where they found Luigi with Lurio on the floor.
—Bro! We need to help Dad!—Luigi exclaimed—He's really hurt!
—Okay! I've had enough! Let's put a stop to this!—Mario said bravely.
Toads, Yoshis, Koopas, Goombas and all sorts of creatures fled for their lives. Bowser's Castle was under attack too, so it couldn't be behind the attack. A crack appeared on the sky, and then a giant hand emerged, breaking it and opening a portal.

—Mario! We'll take care of Lurio! Go stop that thing!
—Yes, Princess!—he replied.
—Good luck—said Toadsworth.
—Thanks—Mario said—I'm going to need a lot.
Panic also reigned in Bowser's Castle.
—Grey alert! Grey alert! Everyone to their hideouts! Army, prepare yourself!—shouted Chief Bro.
—What's happening, Lord Bowser?—the Koopas wanted to know.
—My fellow minions—he started—My loyal fellow minions, I really don't know what's happening. Hide wherever you can! We cannot lose anybody know! If you see Chief Bro, tell him I need to get the army ready and tell Junior to get the Airships ready.

Mario curiously went into Bowser's Castle.
He entered the front door, only to be greeted by the words:
—Red alert! Red alert! Mario is here!
—Mario?!?!—exclaimed Bowser—This is the worst moment to have you here! Scram!
—I don't want to attack you—replied Mario—I want to help.
—What?!
—I'm the Hero of the Mushroom Kingdom! I can't just sit here watching people die—he told Bowser—If we unite, we can defeat the giant thing! We've done this before.
—Okay. Let's team up! But we have our strategy ready, where are you supposed to be?
—Well, maybe the two of us could go into the battle. I think you should help Junior in the air, while I'm on the ground—Mario suggested.
—Well? What are we waiting for? Let's do this!—Bowser accepted.
—Also, expect me to jump to airships and back down sometimes—Mario warned— Gravity will do the rest.
—Well, let's get ready!

Bowser and Junior prepared the ships while Mario was getting ready with the ground army.
—Ready Mario? We'll storm this gargantuan idiot!
—Yes—Mario replied to Junior—I'm ready! Let's get this thing down!
—Well Junior, are you ready son?—Bowser asked.
—Yes papa—Junior replied— I CAN'T WAIT!
Bowser, Junior, Mario and the army headed to where the monster was. To their surprise, there were two other citadels containing the… Monster? Giant? Thing? Demon? We're yet to find out...

—Maybe those two citadels can help us, Papa!
—I don't know… What I know is that we have to start attacking! Mario, try finding a weak spot! I hope it's not the eye…
—Okay, let's get movin'!—yelled Mario anxiously.
Back in the Castle, Peach watches as their army fights.
—Wow! Bowser joined the battle! Wait… Is that… Mario?

—Hey! Bowser!—Mario tried to get Bowser's attention—One of the army's from Toad Town! Maybe we should team up with them!
—Great idea—Bowser replied—Kamek, go visit Peach and tell her!
—Yes, Lord Bowser—Kamek replied.
In Peach's Castle, commotion and terror ruled everyone. Mario was fighting, Bowser entered the fray, and now… Kamek is coming!
—Kamek?!—Peach was surprised.
—Lord Bowser says we should team up. Mario is already fighting.
—Okay, let's do this! Tell Bowser to tell everyone we're now a team. Luigi, take Lurio here to watch the fight. Maybe he knows something.

After making the truce, The Koopa Troop and Peach's Army started to fight the monster.
Peach, Luigi and Lurio watched anxiously from the Castle. Toadsworth was evacuating the Town and the Green Forest Koopas and Yoshis. The monster suddenly spawned giant rings around it.
—Bowser!—Mario yelled—The rings look solid! We have to get past them!
—Okay—Bowser replied—Troops! Avoid the rings!
—Juuuuuuump!—Mario evidently jumped—Whoa!
Mario hit the ring. But the moment he made contact with the ring, he started sliding. After he got up, he started rail running on the ring.
—A Motion Ring!—Mario named the rings—You make contact, you start movin'! This is fun! Maybe I should try finding a weak spot from here…

Mario started rail running looking for a weak spot.
After a few jumps and hits with no success, he finally found it: the mouth. By throwing Bombs at the mouth, they could damage the monster.
—Bowser! The mouth is the weak spot! Aim there!—Mario informed.
The battle was brutal. Junior seemed to be enjoying it, though. He has never been in a fight like that, so he was really excited. After a few hundred cannonball hits, the finally took down the monster.
—We did it!!
—We're the best!!
In the Castle, that was a huge victory.
—They did it!
—I knew Mario and Bowser could do it—said Peach—.They've had a lot of giant battles in the past. I almost knew they'd win beforehand.
But they celebrated too soon. Mario hadn't realized he was still rail running, and he got faster and faster until a Space-Time Crack appeared. From them emerged a giant light body with what appeared to be living beings. This kind of comet crash-landed followed its path until it crash-landed at a nearby mountain, just where Lurio found Peach.
—Lurio!! Look!! Right where you found me!! Coincidence?!—Peach asked.
—This may be connected with the Hexagon…—Lurio said.
—What is the Hexagon?—Toadsworth asked curiously.
—The group that tried to kill Peach when I found her—Lurio replied.
—Their leader's voice sounded familiar… Like an old enemy… The voice also reminded me about Tippi… Well, Timpani now…
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Lurio and the Toad Squad organized a search for the Hexagon the next day…

Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Lurio and the Toad Squad headed for the mountain.
After they were wished good luck, the Hexagon Research Team went to where the beam landed. They started the hike at 8:30 o'clock, and they didn't reach the top of the mountain until 11:00 o'clock. After refilling their energy, they finally found the place Lurio found Peach.
—Here—Lurio said.
—Okay team, we don't know what's inside. We need to be ready for anything—Luigi prepared everyone.
—Do you all have your emergency equipment and your weapon?
—M-Hammer, ready!—Mario was ready.
—Kooparm, ready!—Bowser was prepared.
—Perry, ready!—Peach was at the ready.
—Poltergust, ready!—Luigi was indeed ready.
—Beam, ready!—Lurio was prepared.
—Bomberang, ready!—The Toads were prepared.

Back