Unifans

What franchises do you think Unifans will work on?

• Mario

• Smash

• Zelda

• Kirby

• Yoshi

• WarioWare

• Pokémon

• Metroid

• Fire Emblem

Results are only viewable after voting.

THE END

I am infinite, I am nothing
I just found out there's a group of fan game creators making Nintendo fan games called Unifans. I already contacted them and they are currently developing both Desktop and.....

MOBILE GAMES!!!
I will give more info. in the future.

I'm back! Here is the Unifans poll. Please check my Unifans thread first.

They're not actually developing anything, much less, five games and both desktop AND mobile games.

Google search them. They don't have a viable entry. The only relevant search is an entry in Fantendo. There's no footage or screenshots of the supposed games they're working on, not even a menu screen, they don't even have a Twitter account they can post information about the game. Unless I see evidence on the contrary, all they are is a made-up group written by an anon editor on Wikia.

They're not actually developing anything, much less, five games and both desktop AND mobile games.

Google search them. They don't have a viable entry. The only relevant search is an entry in Fantendo. There's no footage or screenshots of the supposed games they're working on, not even a menu screen, they don't even have a Twitter account they can post information about the game. Unless I see evidence on the contrary, all they are is a made-up group written by an anon editor on Wikia.
Well, at least I won't have to hear about another DMCA and oh boo-hoo my Mario game for iPhone got shut down by Nintendo because it was competing with Super Mario Run's profits oh waaaaaaaaaa.

Well, at least I won't have to hear about another DMCA and oh boo-hoo my Mario game for iPhone got shut down by Nintendo because it was competing with Super Mario Run's profits oh waaaaaaaaaa.

Are you shitting on fan projects?

Are you shitting on fan projects?
Oh no, no, not at all, don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of fan creations, I'm just sick of hearing about content being taken down and I'm especially sick of people being surprised by it with over a decade of warning. And I'm ESPECIALLY sick of people releasing fangames for mobile phones, that really... *ahem* "grinds my gears."

Back