If you could bring a Mario characters not from the games into the main canon, which would you pick?

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Generally, characters from other media besides the core franchise tend to be brought over, however, besides maybeeeee the Koopa Bros (I can't find any proof for this) and a character from Super Mario Adventures ... name appears in Toadstool Tour.

So, if you were to bring a character from something other than the Mario games, who would it be?

For me, Bluster Kong, Friendly Floyd and Prince Haru, Swanky never appears nowadays anyways so Bluster wouldn't be so redundant and can be more defined by being an absolute failure, I would like Mario to have a usual friend who is a prince and he can be worked more into a friendly rival instead of a love interest, Floyd can appear in Toad Houses and scams you instead of giving you useful items and can be an annoyance for Wario

OOGTAR WANT!

I guess it would be Queen Rotunda, who is an imposing figure. I felt that such a character, a queen who is antagonistic, would be something that's could fill a void. Another character I would not mind seeing is Oogtar.

Thank you for reading.

It would be cool if they decided to bring back Mario's parents.

Wario

They were probably too irresponsible and so Mario got a pair of fairy oddparents for his entire childhood.

What's next, Waluigi saying that, one would assume that Mario has super jumping powers and gets all of the attention because of

FAIRY GODPARENTS!?

What's next, Waluigi saying that, one would assume that Mario has super jumping powers and gets all of the attention because of

FAIRY GODPARENTS!?

Ah yes iirc mr ear in nape is the only consistently good character in the series and I hope they didn't ruin him too. Wario would be that bully and Daisy the dictator babysitter. Peach would be idk Trixie Tanga (dime lindura!). Let us sing the intro but it's Mario instead of Timmy while snap and dance for all eternity.

Count Bleck with Claws

What who when

He turns into a virus as well.

Nope, it's Dr. Mario-Kun, which is its own realm of weirdness.

Back