Megacomic, which despite the name is no longer a comic as of June 2020.

Have you ever disliked something you've written? (Just so I'm not alone)

• Total voters
MEGACOMIC by AwdryFan1997
Non Sequitur Episode One: The Doctor is In, Part One

Kokiri Forest, prior to The Hyrule Fantasy. Four armed soldiers trudge through the Lost Woods, following whatever clues they could to keep themselves from being lost. They are accompanied by a DOCTOR, who seeks to learn the truth behind the disappearance of a Real Estate Agent about a month prior.

Soldier: Look sir, droids!

The Soldier points at a piece of metal obscured by the grass. The Doctor bends down to investigate... it is the Real Estate Agent's sword.

Doctor: Oh... dear... something awful happened here.

The sword is spotted with blood. Whether the spilled blood belonged to the Real Estate Agent or his enemies is indeterminable. A trail of blood leads them to the Real Estate Agent's torn pants and stockings.

Soldier: Look sir, children!

Doctor: Children!? What are you smoking? Huh?

A small group of Kokiri duck behind a rock. Their cover has been blown.

Doctor: Hmm... feral children of the woods... they could prove useful... Hello, children! Come over here, don't be shy...

One Kokiri leaps over the rock and begins to inch towards the Doctor.

Doctor: Yes, good...

The Kokiri charges at him and leaps for his neck. Chomp, 'n' stuff.

Doctor: AAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

The Kokiri sinks their teeth deep into the Doctor's flesh.

Soldier: Look sir, rocks! OW!

An army of child soldiers charge at the Hylians. The Doctor eventually removes the child from his neck.

Doctor: Augh, you vampiric scum, you've probably given me a disease! Oh, no! Run!

The Doctor gets up, but is pummeled by the Kokiri. The Soldiers make their escape. The Doctor is dragged away by his child captors.

Doctor: No! You cowards! Please! Help meeeee!!!

Some other Kokiri race after the soldiers. The Doctor has a bag thrown over his head and is carried away. When the bag is removed, he is in a makeshift prison. His coat is removed.

Doctor: No, please, my medicine's in there, it's valuable stuff, I can't afford to lose it...

The Kokiri that bit his neck speaks.

Kokiri: You will be visited by our leader, King Mido, shortly.

Link: Shortly, indeed!

The Doctor glances over to see his inmate, a nine-year-old boy by the name of Link.

Link: I'm familiar with you Humans. All you do is take. You're nothing like the Hylians, or Sheikah, or Gerudo, who all have balance between Power, Wisdom, and Courage. And they have better hearing.

Doctor: You... child... you're a... Kokiri...

Link: Legally speaking. I'm 95% percent sure I'm biologically Hylian.

Doctor: ...How can you be sure?

Link gives him the look of someone who can't explain, but doesn't need to.

Last edited:
Perfect Edition of the Megacomic Character Encyclopedia (I'll Stop)

Introduced in Episode Five

• Navi was Link's companion from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64. The character was used as a method to explain the game's "Z-Targeting" feature, similar to Lakitu from Super Mario 64.
    Navi leaves Link at the end of Ocarina of Time, her mission complete. Link begins searching for her in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, leading to that game's events.
    In Megacomic, it seems Navi has been Link's companion for longer, though the events of the Zelda timeline seen in Megacomic aren't exactly clear yet.
  • The Great Deku Tree was the elder of Kokiri Forest in Ocarina of Time. A curse was placed on him by Ganondorf, and a parasite known as the Queen Gohma invaded him. It was up to Link to save the Great Deku Tree. In the end, Link was presented with the Kokiri Emerald, one of the three Spiritual Stones. But the Great Deku Tree died anyway. In Megacomic, it seems the Great Deku Tree did some... illegal things.
  • Mido appeared in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. He was a member of the Kokiri, and was essentially the school bully. Like many characters from Ocarina of Time, he reappears later in the game, after Link ages seven years. In Megacomic, after the Great Deku Tree's death, Mido took over the Kokiri Forest and turned it into his own evil empire. He had Link arrested, jailed, and forced to fight in a coliseum. Whenever an outsider entered the forest, they would be attacked and eventually killed.
  • The Real Estate Agent is an original character. A Human, this man intended to turn the Kokiri Forest into a town, but he was killed by the Kokiri.
  • Koroks are a species introduced in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. They are the descendants of the Kokiri. In Megacomic, the Kokiri and Koroks seem to coexist.
  • The Old Man is a character from the original Legend of Zelda game for the NES and Famicom Disk System. He appears in caves, giving Link hints, items, and the like.
  • Impa is a character from the Zelda series, first appearing in the instruction manuals for The Legend of Zelda and Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. Impa later appears in-game in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Introduced in Episode Six
  • Moblins, Octoroks, and Tektites are all enemies from the Legend of Zelda games.
  • The Sheikah Slate is an item from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild that functions as one of the game's main mechanics.
Introduced in Non-Sequitur One
  • The Doctor is... well, a doctor. He sees to resemble The Doctor character I introduced in Car Wash. (Speaking of The Doctor, you can place your bets on whether he'll win the fight with Jimbo or not on my userpage! Deadline: 7/23)

Last edited:
MEGACOMIC by AwdryFan1997
Episode Seven: THE HYRULE FANTASY, Part Three

Link and Navi traverse the barren lands of the Little Kingdom. Their quest to find the Triforce of Wisdom has begun.

Link: What were we looking for again?

Navi: The Triforce of Wisdom. There're eight pieces, and it seems that Ganon's henchmen, The Enchanted Thieves, have found all of them. We've got to sneak through their labyrinths and steal the Triforce shards back before they can be shipped off to Ganon's lair on Death Mountain.

Link: Oh, yeah, Death Mountain, isn't that the big volcano we can see from wherever we are?

Navi: Yeah, and it looks like Ganon's set up shop there. If we fail this mission, Ganon will have the virtues required to rule all of Hyrule.

Link: Got it. So, what's our first target?

Navi: That'd be this guy called Aquementus. Half dragon, half unicorn.

Link: *cough* What!?

Navi: Yeah, it says here on EnchantedThieves.com's "About" section that Aquementus is a unicorn-dragon hybrid that is currently guarding a shard of the Triforce in this dungeon called "The Eagle". It says we should be looking for a dead tree... Hey, Link, where are you...

Link has wandered off into a cave. Navi races after him, finding him talking to a salesman.

Shopkeeper: Hey, buy somethin' will ya?

Link: Uh, what can I get for this:

Link has about five rupees on him, which is about how much I have when I get to the first shop.

Shopkeeper: Boy, this is expensive!

After plenty of "negotiating" later, Link emerges with mild cuts and bruises.

Link: That was easy.

Last edited:
Megacomic by AwdryFan1997
Episode One: No More Reboots, Part One

After many failed attempts at starting this series, we begin our story in the year 21XX. Megaman, the Super Fighting Robot, is headed to… uh, "HAL-mart" to buy some… I dunno, Power Converters? On the way, he encounters a fan of his.

Mega-Fan: Megaman? I thought you were dead!

Megaman: I thought so too, but then they made Megaman 11.

Megaman decides to browse the books section hoping to see his recently-published biography, "Tom Light: The Reason We're Here Today" when he sees another blue robot similar to him. He utters the legendarily cliché line:

Megaman: Hey, we're twins!

X: None of our equipment is the same. I have a Mega Buster Mark 17, while yours is only a Hyper Mega Buster. I also have a built-in Emergency Acceleration System, a feature nearly all Reploids have. Do you have one?

X finally realizes who he's talking down to.

X: GAH! It's the ghost of Megaman! Please, I didn't want to be compared to you! I just defeated Sigma because it was the right thing to do!

Megaman smirks, resembling Protoman. He realizes this is X, Dr. Light's final creation.

Megaman: Relax, kid, I'm not a ghost. I mean, that's stupid, why would you think that?

X: Uh… trust me, after the Maverick Wars… yeah…

Megaman: Hey, I was in the Wily Wars, I saw stuff too.

X: Wait, you fought in the Wily Wars?

Megaman: Yes, doofus, have you not read your history? I'm the only reason there was a war, if I hadn't volunteered to be converted into a fighting robot… well, no, if Wily hadn't just given up as soon as I resisted reprogramming simply because I was a housekeeping robot, then Wily would rule the world.

X: Yeah, but if I hadn't, uh, not been afraid, and, er, joined the Maverick Hunters, then, well, Sigma would rule the world!

Megaman: Wasn't Sigma being controlled by Wily's computer virus?

X: So, you didn't do a good job of defeating Wily, did you?

Megaman: Look, it was easy for a while, but once he turned himself into a robot, things got out of hand.

X: Wait… you don't think Wily was the old man Sigma met, do you?

Megaman facepalms. Why is everyone in this new generation of robots so stupid?

Megaman: So, X, how've things been since Dr. Light sealed you away?

X: Oh, well, y'know, I got dug up by Dr. Cain, joined the Maverick Hunters, got a tattoo… hey, weren't you supposed to let me out of my capsule after my thirty-year testing period?

Megaman: Oh, well, we were unaware of those sandstorms, and, uh, since no one was there in that desert lab… yeah… sorry about that…

X: It's fine, I guess… but, why did you have to seal me away? Like, couldn't you have done the ethical testing in person?

Megaman: Look, X, after about thirty years of Wily Wars, people were kinda sick of robots. They weren't ready for robots with free will. That's why the World Robotics Association was formed. They put all of these stupid regulations on Robot Masters, most infamously that one time they tried to give us "expiration dates". Fortunately, we were able to get that repealed, but only after Xcorp promised to buy out any expired Robot Masters.

X: Xcorp?

Megaman: The WRA's benefactor. Big robotics company that rivaled Light Labs for a few years. The founder was really Dr. Wily in disguise.

Megaman leans closer to X. And by that, I mean he got up on his tiptoes, since X is about twice Megaman's height.

Megaman: And if you ask me, Wily's still in charge, even today.

X: Got any proof?

Megaman: The first eight Robot Masters to reach their expiration dates were bought out by Xcorp. A few days later they've gone Maverick, with some recovered memory data revealing they were in touch with Dr. Wily himself.

X: Why didn't you say anything?

Megaman: We did.

Megaman returns to his normal height. X is shocked by this.

X: So… should we, like, exchange contact information?

Megaman: We should. Nice meeting you, bro.

X: Yeah, same… brother…

The two robot heroes awkwardly give each other their cards. I mean, if you happened to run into your long-lost brother, wouldn't this be weird for you too?

Megaman: Um… I thought you were a Maverick Hunter?

X: Crap! That's my- uh, that's not mine…

Megaman: You work at a nightclub?

X: SH! Keep it down! Look, I've been tight on dough lately, since the Maverick Wars ended.

Megaman: Simple, just get a job at Light Labs.

X: That's nepotism!

Megaman: Oh, yeah… hm…

In case it wasn't clear, the joke is that the Megaman X games haven't been as successful as the original series. X being "tight on dough" after the Maverick Wars is commentary on the lack of a Megaman X9, and the nepotism thing was a reference to the game that bridges the gap between the original and X games never happening.

Megaman: Thanks, we really needed that explanation.

Megaman and X leave HAL-mart and go their separate ways, planning on meeting up again tomorrow.

Last edited:
Megacomic by AwdryFan1997
Episode Two: No More Reboots, Part Two

One day later, Dr. Light's "house" (mansion) is abuzz, ready to welcome the guests. And by that, I mean Roll is, because she was programmed that way.

Roll: So, Rock, you said there were five guests?

Megaman: Yeah, there's X, Zero, Alia, Signas, and Douglas. Why?

Roll: I need to know how many chairs we need, how much silverware we need, how big of a table we need, WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE HOUSEKEEPING ROBOT!?

Auto: I can help!

*Auto drops about twenty plates and tries to grab a stack of napkins, which fails.*

Roll: Auto! Stop! Go outside and help Protoman repaint the house!

Auto: Yes, ma'am...

Auto goes outside and finds Protoman leaning against the house.

Protoman: I'll give you two hundred bolts if you paint the house for me.

Auto: Bolts? Bolts!? BOOOLLLLLLLTTTSS!!!!

Auto quickly grabs the paint bucket and sets to work.

Protoman: Jeez, we need a Robot Master specialized for this kind of thing, like "Paintman" or something...

Protoman begins thinking about this concept. Meanwhile, the AI Dr. Light is preparing to see X in person for the first time in over a century.

Dr. Light: I mean, all these years I assumed X was lost forever, I didn't know he was actually alive the whole time.

Megaman: This is why you shouldn't have hidden him in the desert.

Dr. Light: I had to, otherwise X would've been stolen by Dr. Wily, or worse yet, the government!

Megaman: Except he was stolen by Dr. Wily, the plans were leaked by Dr. Cossack, remember?

Dr. Light: Ugh, I forgot about that. Who knew he'd cave in so easily?

--One Century Prior--
Dr. Cossack is tied to a chair in Wily's lab.

Dr. Cossack: I'll never tell you anything, Wily!

Dr. Wily: Really? Not even for your precious daughter?

Kalinka Cossack is tied to another chair.

Dr. Cossack: No! Not her! What are you going to do?

Dr. Wily: Bass! Show Dr. Cossack what we'll do to Kalinka if he doesn't comply.

Bass: Sure thing, Doc.

Bass pulls out a tiny feather.

Dr. Cossack: NO! I'LL TALK! I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING! PLEASE DON'T TICKLE MY DAUGHTER!

--Back in the Future--
Megaman grimaces with disdain. Meanwhile, X is driving in his minivan with the others. Zero is riding shotgun while the X5 crew is in the back.

Zero: Okay... so, remember-

X: I know, I know, no talking about Dr. Wily, got it.

Alia: So why do we have to be stuffed back here?

X: Because you're from X5.

Zero: And we're from X1.

X and Zero do that one fistbump handshake thing they did in X6. That was the only good part of X6, just seeing that. X's van pulls into Dr. Light's driveway. Hilarity is about to ensue.

Back