Online school

Teedgee

wheres the bathroom
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Toadgamer
Ok I think I should've started this thread earlier, but the title speaks for itself.

i think online classes suck

Is it because it's hard to concentrate when they're online?

MOOCs are fun but once you're out of school there's nobody to hold you accountable so you end up with hundreds of lectures you'll never get around to watching and uuuuh look at the time.

Yeah it's mostly because everyone has to have a good connection, otherwise the entire call lags and it's hard to concentrate. There are other flaws with that, like random people entering the call or those teachers who don't know how to use technology (boomer teachers as I would call them)

Since I do all of my schoolwork at my home environment, it's hard for me to stay focused. I'm used to being focused at school and relaxing at home, so I just can't stay motivated at home because I want to relax. That's how my brain functions.

As a person who did it from 7th to 12th grade, I found it easy with my flexible schedules.

i think they're just about acceptable but i really prefer going to school physically

What tech do you use? Is it all Zoom calls? Or Skype / Twitch / something else?

idk exactly but we get instructions through Schoology and sometimes goes to this big blue buttton thingy not exactly sure what it's called but it's basically zoom

I use google meet, occasionally zoom, both of which I don't like using cause they glitch my phone cause it's probably not strong enough to handle them.

I mean I mostly use my phone for calls, so I find it tedious having to turn on the pc for meetings.

Back