The Adventures of Sarah and Friends

London Parris

Retired until further notice
Banned User
MarioWiki
White Lightning
Prologue.

In the year 1818, Sarah Bismarck is born. Her father was Daniel Bismarck and her mother was Mary Bismarck. Daniel Bismarck said to Mary Bismarck "What should we name our baby girl?" Mary Bismarck replied "Sarah, it is a very Christian name." The two loved their daughter and raised her up until one day she ran off. She fled Conway to the west in hopes of a better life than being a farmer since her family was poor. Sarah said "I am a very young gal, I cannot live on a poor family. The food gets rotten every now and then and we have to eat it. So I am moving west as a runaway."

But then a Cherokee warrior picked her up. The warrior said "You will find our place great." Sarah nodded and said "Do you have something better to offer than a farm that serves bad food and can't run properly? The warrior said "Yes, we do. We hunt, we have games, and almost anything to do that your farm couldn't offer you." Sarah smiled since she liked the idea.

The Cherokee warrior then took her to the tribe and the chief said "Is this a sacrifice to the gods?" The warrior said "No are you delusional?" This young gal has a fierce energy of a man. She will be a valuable resource in driving out the United States army. They keep on raiding us. We should train her to be a warrior." The chief though for a moment and said "Of course, white man has unknowingly sent a valuable asset. With her we shall crush them and have our homelands." With the news, Sarah wondered how she could be a warrior, she never picked up a weapon, but farming tools. later that evening, she had a training lesson with a bear, alone.

The day had passed and the natives grown to like Sarah. Then that evening, she went into the Chief's hut. The Chief said "Like earlier I want you to hunt a bear alone and you will need to bring me its pelt" Sarah replied "But I am only four!" The Chief said "Warriors start training young. If you don't hunt this bear, you are out of the tribe." Sarah said "Okay fine, I don't want to be out on my own outside of the tribe." Then she left the tribal town and hunted the bear. It roared like nothing Sarah had seen before. She said to herself "I may not be cut out for this" Then the bear started to rush her, but before she could get mauled to death, she shot the bear with her bow, killing it. Sarah said "That was a little too close for comfort" She then cut of the pelt like she was told to and she returned after a few hours. Then the chief said "Well by the gods, you did it!" Sarah then smiled.

Sarah spent the next decade hunting and doing battles, she never lost a fight. The year was now 1835 and the Trail of Tears started. The Chief said "Well you spent a good time with us. But Andrew Jackson wants us to be on the trail to who knows where" Sarah said "Who's Andrew Jackson?" The Chief replied "The president of the United States. He wants the army to wipe out any tribes who disobey and don't take the trail" Sarah thought for a moment and said "Well I am your solution. We will not go on the trail." The Chief smiled and said "Well alright we can take our chances"

But later that day the Army came into the tribe. The first soldier said move along! on the trail you go! Then the second soldier said "If you won't go onto the trail, we will wipe you out" Sarah laughed and said "Who do you think you are? Impeding on our lands!" The soldiers said "Move on the trail or die" Sarah said "We are not moving!" Then they pulled out their guns and shot at her, but Sarah had better knowledge of the land. She climbed up the tree and killed the two soldiers and then after they died the whole army came in calvary and all. But after a long messy and bloody battle Sarah wiped them out. The tribe she was part of scalped the dead soldiers as trophies. The chief said "Well done, you have drove them out!" Sarah Smiled and said "All due to me knowing the land better than them. I hid in multiple places and they never knew where the arrows came from."

Then a portal opened up and it was people from the future. Sarah thought "Who was these guys? Are they here for revenge against their ancestors" Then White Lightning came and said "Hello I'm White Lightning! What is your name?" Sarah said "I am Sarah, Sara Bismarck. But you can call me by my native name, Spotted Eagle." White Lightning said "I prefer Sarah" White Lightning said "Nice to meet you Sarah! I am looking for the twins Flora and Felicia. They went to France in 1835. Am I in France?" Sarah nodded and said "No this is the United States, but this is Cherokee Nation." White Lightning smiled and said "I am a Cherokee myself." Then White lightning gets a call. White Lightning said "Hello have you found those two yet? J.D. Sumner said "We have and we are back in the present" White Lightning hung up and before he left, he said "Will you come with me Sarah" Sarah agreed and they went to the present day"

- End of prologue

I am a very young gal, I cannot live on a poor family. The food gets rotten every now and then and we have to eat it. So I am moving west as a runaway."

Did you just say she's four? Four year olds don't talk like this. And she doesn't have the mental aptitude as a four year old. She acts like an adult trapped in a kid's body. That's not good writing for children characters.

And why the fuck do they let a fucking four year old attack a fucking bear alone with just a bow and arrow? What the absolute fuck?

Sarah spent the next decade hunting and doing battles, she never lost a fight. The year was now 1835 and the Trail of Tears started. The Chief said "Well you spent a good time with us. But Andrew Jackson wants us to be on the trail to who knows where" Sarah said "Who's Andrew Jackson?" The Chief replied "The president of the United States. He wants the army to wipe out any tribes who disobey and don't take the trail" Sarah thought for a moment and said "Well I am your solution. We will not go on the trail." The Chief smiled and said "Well alright we can take our chances"

But later that day the Army came into the tribe. The first soldier said move along! on the trail you go! Then the second soldier said "If you won't go onto the trail, we will wipe you out" Sarah laughed and said "Who do you think you are? Impeding on our lands!" The soldiers said "Move on the trail or die" Sarah said "We are not moving!" Then they pulled out their guns and shot at her, but Sarah had better knowledge of the land. She climbed up the tree and killed the two soldiers and then after they died the whole army came in calvary and all. But after a long messy and bloody battle Sarah wiped them out. The tribe she was part of scalped the dead soldiers as trophies. The chief said "Well done, you have drove them out!" Sarah Smiled and said "All due to me knowing the land better than them. I hid in multiple places and they never knew where the arrows came from."

This is laughable how a single person with a bow and arrow can guerilla warfare on her own the entire army. A 14 year old child, nonetheless.

She was actually seventeen at the time as she was born in 1818 and the year was 1835 at the time of the battle. I know it doesn't make sense, but it is canon to her.

Prologue.

In the year 1818, Sarah Bismarck is born. Her father was Daniel Bismarck and her mother was Mary Bismarck. Daniel Bismarck said to Mary Bismarck "What should we name our baby girl?" Mary Bismarck replied "Sarah, it is a very Christian name." The two loved their daughter and raised her up until one day she ran off. She fled Conway to the west in hopes of a better life than being a farmer since her family was poor. Sarah said "I am a very young gal, I cannot live on a poor family. The food gets rotten every now and then and we have to eat it. So I am moving west as a runaway."

But then a Cherokee warrior picked her up. The warrior said "You will find our place great." Sarah nodded and said "Do you have something better to offer than a farm that serves bad food and can't run properly? The warrior said "Yes, we do. We hunt, we have games, and almost anything to do that your farm couldn't offer you." Sarah smiled since she liked the idea.

The Cherokee warrior then took her to the tribe and the chief said "Is this a sacrifice to the gods?" The warrior said "No are you delusional?" This young gal has a fierce energy of a man. She will be a valuable resource in driving out the United States army. They keep on raiding us. We should train her to be a warrior." The chief though for a moment and said "Of course, white man has unknowingly sent a valuable asset. With her we shall crush them and have our homelands." With the news, Sarah wondered how she could be a warrior, she never picked up a weapon, but farming tools. later that evening, she had a training lesson with a bear, alone.

The day had passed and the natives grown to like Sarah. Then that evening, she went into the Chief's hut. The Chief said "Like earlier I want you to hunt a bear alone and you will need to bring me its pelt" Sarah replied "But I am only four!" The Chief said "Warriors start training young. If you don't hunt this bear, you are out of the tribe." Sarah said "Okay fine, I don't want to be out on my own outside of the tribe." Then she left the tribal town and hunted the bear. It roared like nothing Sarah had seen before. She said to herself "I may not be cut out for this" Then the bear started to rush her, but before she could get mauled to death, she shot the bear with her bow, killing it. Sarah said "That was a little too close for comfort" She then cut of the pelt like she was told to and she returned after a few hours. Then the chief said "Well by the gods, you did it!" Sarah then smiled.

Then a portal opened up and it was people from the future. Sarah thought "Who was these guys? Are they here for revenge against their ancestors" Then White Lightning came and said "Hello I'm White Lightning! What is your name?" Sarah said "I am Sarah, Sara Bismarck. But you can call me by my native name, Spotted Eagle." White Lightning said "I prefer Sarah" White Lightning said "Nice to meet you Sarah! I am looking for the twins Flora and Felicia. They went to France in 1835. Am I in France?" Sarah nodded and said "No this is the United States, but this is Cherokee Nation." White Lightning smiled and said "I am a Cherokee myself." Then White lightning gets a call. White Lightning said "Hello have you found those two yet? J.D. Sumner said "We have and we are back in the present" White Lightning hung up and before he left, he said "Will you come with me Sarah" Sarah agreed and they went to the present day"

- End of prologue
Question
What the actual ****? How on this green earth do they go to the present? I am genuily confused here. How did the portal open up? Why is she restling a ****in bear? Who said a 4 year old could talk proper english? Why would she attack her own country? How is she in france but also not? What the stinkin ****? Error. Please clarify! Thank you.

The I have answers. As for natives at the time, they weren't American citizens as in the real world and Sarah joined a native tribe. Also she wasn't in France at all. White Lightning asked if he was in France and Sarah said that they weren't in France. It was Flora and Felicia, not Sarah that was in France. The portal opened up due to White Lightning searching for Felicia and Flora in the past. I was about to cut the bear related content, but I left it in. As for speaking proper English, she was gifted with the ability.

Note, I am using a 24 hour clock.

Chapter 1

Sarah Bismarck arrives in the present day. She looks around and sees cars all around instead of horses. And the buildings seemed off to her. Sarah said to White Lightning "Where am I"? White Lightning replied "Mushroom City, home of many bustling businesses and a Car Wash. Sarah Bismarck replies "What is a car?" White Lightning says "A car is a motor vehicle that uses engines. It is easy to understand why you never heard of a car.

Flora then arrives and she says to Sarah "Can we go on a date? A man had rejected me." Sarah says "Yes, anytime from 15:00 to 21:00" Flora smiles and said I'll meet you at 17:00. Sarah then says "When was this place founded?" White lightning replies "I don't know, maybe the library will hold some clues. Flora heads to the library and learns about the history via books. She noted some odd things like wars against aliens. She started to think "Well this is off" The day passes by and Sarah meets up with Flora.

To be continued...

Question: If there are native americans which are a real race of humans. Why in the holy mother of shit does she go from the USA to the Mushroom Kingdom?! It doesn't even exist in the present.

It is based on my time in roleplays. Plus with a cut that didn't make it.

Back