Describe the above user's avatar in way too much detail

A cute mini green mini dinosaur with sharp teeth, yellow hair, sharp teeth in a blue background and is secretly about to shoot bubbles.

An old cartoon-style fox with blue fur on his head, wearing a beige suit with a light blue bowtie. His eyes are yellow with black irises and he has a big nose.

I wanna see how detailed a description people can give mine

A periwinkle-ish star superimposed on top of a white star with a smaller white star near the top right of that star, on a periwinkle-ish shaded background.

A portrait of the Bubble Bobble protagonist, who is a bright green dinosaur with two teeth visible. You can only see their head and a little bit of their neck, which has a white bubble on it. They have small yellow circles under their eyes and yellow spikes on their back. The background is a darker sky blue.

A hedgehog that may or may not look like Sonic, but has black and red fur with a white fur patch on his chest. (And looks cooler). He clearly looks angry posing with a gun in his hand in a place that is clearly on fire.

A startled anthropomorphic wolf. The wolf is a dull brown with patchy blue hair. The wolf has orange eyes and a beige tuxedo with a blue tie. The wolf has a long snout and a white undercoat.

The background is a steel blue wall.

In the background, there is a violent red fire, enough to turn the sky itself red, in the front is a flowing creature with red and black fur, a beige muzzle and ears, large white eyes with red in there, a black nose and white chest fur, the creature has spikes made of fur on both sides of his head

A catgirl with black hair, tanned skin, green eyes, brown tail with black stripes near the end. Is wearing a white/green/gold goddess-like outfit with an exposed belly and white shorts, a gold crown that is heart shaped, gold necklace with green symbol, gold rings on arms and legs, gold earrings, green arm cape, purple stripes on legs and barefoot. She is floating and looking at us. She seems to be in a dark underground pyramid area, activating what looks like green earth abilities on top of an important looking symbol that seems to be glowing.

Last edited:
A cartoon wolf, probably from a 1990s series (looks too high quality to be from the 1980s), with mostly brown fur but also blue fur that seems to be meant to represent hair (even tho fur is also hair). They have yellow eyes and razor sharp teeth. They were wearing a predominantly red and golden yellow outfit with blue shoulder pads, there is one yellow skull on the center of the outfit and two identical yellow skulls on the ends of the soulder pads. They also have a purple cape on.

Someone wearing pink spandex with a pink helmet with some white spots on it, which is designed to look like a prehistoric creature with the visor and the green eyes in the middle of it. The helmet has a gray mouth area with sculpted lips. They're likely in an forest area and seems to be looking at incoming danger.

Shown here is an anthropomorphic wolf person, who is tall with a male build, drawn in a cartoonish style, as would be typical for an animated show airing in the west. Due to the lack of texture it is not entirely clear if his fur is two-toned, with one tone mimicking the properties of human hair and the other being short fur, or if the former is in fact all of his fur, with the rest of his body being either furless or clean-shaven. Since his tail is also in frame, seems to be frazzled at the end in a manner reminiscent of fur, and is similarly colored in a dull yellow tint, I am going with the two-tone fur interpretation.

The parts of his fur that seem to be evoking the image of human hair are a dim, steely blue. It seems to possess a very spiky, bristly characteristic and can be seen jutting out of his face in various places, notably the top of the scalp, the cheeks (resembling thick sideburns), the chin (resembling a goatee), and the back of his neck.

His snout meanwhile is exaggeratedly large and aggressively jutting forward, terminating with a comically large and bulbous nose of dark purple. Only one of his nostrils is visible from this angle, and befitting the entirety of the nose's scale, is quite sizable as well. Possibly large enough that he needs to be careful when stepping outside during the summer, as insects might frequently get blown into his face by the wind and subsequently get stuck inside his cavernous shnozz. Aside from the nose, he also possesses a row of sharp, triangular teeth, 17 of which he is displaying on this particular image, though it is implied the actual number is bigger, likely somewhere around 28.

Lastly, there are his eyes and ears. The eyes are a mustardy yellow and slanted in a way to make him look more aggressive and sinister to emphasize his nature as a villain. He has no visible eyebrows, but a thick, meaty brow that serves a similar function. I think this is actually the norm for Sonic characters, but I am no expert at the style. His ears are long and pointy, but also drooping somewhat to the side. They are also slightly wavy and bent, possibly to give him a crooked and edgy appearance, as ears that point straight up might make him look too playful and energetic. Funnily enough the head shape makes him look a bit like an evil caricature of Disney's Goofy.

For clothing he seems to be wearing body armor, sporting various interlocking metallic plates in orange, red, and maroon. The neck area is supported by a high collar with a red rim, the look of which is rounded out with a sleek, golden brooch in the shape of a stylized skull. I don't know what creature this skull is supposed to belong to, but by the pair of rather prominent incisor teeth it might be some kind of rodent. This could be an intimidation tactic, as his primary enemies are small woodland critters (though hedgehogs are not rodents). It does fall flat a little though by bearing a striking resemblance to a dog's collar.

Next to the skull emblem are two rounded shapes that resemble a combination between a basketball and an American football. I don't quite know what those are supposed to be. They could be besagews, a pair of small rondel shield plates that are part of some medieval armor styles. If that was the case though, they would probably be mounted lower, as their purpose is to guard the wearer's armpits from strikes. It is thus far more likely that the objects in question are some kind of clamps to keep the heavy cape affixed. Said cape is a dark blue with a lighter rim, and features two prominent shoulder spikes that, again, end in golden skulls. This person must be really fond of the bone motif, befitting his nature of a canine I suppose.

Finishing the ensemble is a pair of red heavy metal gauntlets with a yellow circular design on the back of the hand. Could be a stylized integrated buckler, or purely ornamental. It is hard to tell.

The posture of this man is confident, even somewhat cocky, with his right hand placed against his hip in a defiant, confrontational manner. He is pointing at his chest with the other hand, or touching one of the clamps, possibly to dislodge his cape and grant himself more maneuverability by discarding the bulky article of clothing. Alternatively, he is merely resting his thumb on his chin in thought, or to taunt his opponent. The lack of depth makes it somewhat hard to tell where his hand is positioned in 3d space. It is all in all a decisive pose however. He must know what he is doing there, or at least believe that he does.

The background here shows some kind of stone brick work, possibly the wall of a fort or castle, but judging by the metal framework it could also be a sewer tunnel. If that is the case, I have to question why he would decide to bring his cape with him, as the fabric is going to absorb liquid from the environment and become horrendously disgusting. He will have to wash that thing a hundred times and the smell is still going to linger afterwards. A major fashion faux-pas if you ask me.

Then again, he might not be the kind of person to care about that sort of thing.

i cannot rival that amount of detail

There is a sketch of an anthropomorphic duck who seems to be bewildered. Their mouth is slightly open while their eyes are slightly wide. The duck seems to have some sort of "hair". The background is a blue-ish non saturated color while the lines of the picture are a darker version of the background color.

A dark Sonic clone exists in a background that seems to be burning. In the background, there is a telephone pole (wires still intact), what looks like the scaffolding of a small shed, and vast amounts of debris spread randomly around. In the foreground, the Sonic clone, known as Shadow, has nearly the same features as the famous blue hedgehog, with a stout muzzle, two connected retinas, and small fox ears. The body also includes a stylish hairstyle better than the blue blur himself. A triangular shaped patch of white chest hair is also seen, as well as a small hand rifle held in his right hand. Not much can be deciphered for the area below the waist, but it is known that this "ultimate lifeform" has jet boots that are much cooler than Sonic's measly running shoes. There is also a caption in the middle of the image, displayed as "Gosh-Flippity Darn It!". Nothing else can be told about the image, even though there might be something behind Shadow that is important to share.

A mushroom that is standing on two legs is standing against a white background. The mushroom is purple with three white spots visible on its cap. There are two red eyes that are leaning inwards with a thick outline. The mushroom person has no torso; however, they have two legs, two arms, and claws. Two claws are visible although the exact amount is unknown.

A character I do not recognise who has a massive yellow face with an especially massive nose. Their eyes are wide and round but not very big. Their mouth is long and straight and thin, and it is closed. They have short blue hair, with no facial hair. They are wearing an unknown garment, as only a shot of their upper torso and head is visible (they have no visible neck). The garment is black, with yellow round lines on it, and it has two spikes pointing upwards on each shoulder. The avatar is on a beige background with non-Latin alphabet characters (which I neither recognise nor understand) above the character's head.

An image of a cartoon-styled unicorn with a white body. The unicorn has large green eyes and a pink and purple mane, the unicorn is dressed up in a black cape with a large collar, gray fastener, and a red gemstone. The unicorn is smiling and appears to have small fangs. The theming of the image is reminiscent of the widely-celebrated holiday: Halloween.

A humanoid with pale skin, Short orange hair with a single hair sticking up. The character wears a torn shirt and a t-shirt overcoat that is burgundy. Their eyes are red with orange iris-pupils. They seem to be on fire judging from the embers. The humanoid has orange, barbed arms with one raised.

A yellow-skinned humanoid with medium length blue hair. The humanoid's face has a neutral expression, with a particularly large nose. The humanoid appears to be wearing black armour with golden accents. The background is a simple tan colour with runes placed above the humanoid.

A human/oid with dull skin, messy black hair and is holding a sickle in their right hand. They have small horns on their head and a neon crown. They are wearing a long dress and have no visible feet. They have a visible rib cage and have lighter upper sleeves.

Seems to be a person with yellow skin, yellow eyes, a large orange nose, and blue hair. (Both sides of the hair have a section that is twisted). Is also wearing black armor with yellow markings, which is fitting if they're supposed to be a warrior type. It also sort of looked like the outfit had a popped collar. Is either posing for a pic or overlooking incoming danger. I'm not sure what the words above mean, but they seem to be important. Or it could be describing that person or stating their name.

The avatar appears to be a cartoon blue jay with squinted eyes and a long dark purple beak (With teeth..?) The avian appears to be making a smug and/or laughing face, the feathers(?) atop the head are styled in a manner to resemble slicked back hair. The background is a simple tan.
(Is he from a show? I don't know him from anything but the airplanes meme...)

A greyish skinned human with messy black hair and horns with a neon crown floating slightly above their head, they have blue eyes and sharp teeth. They are wearing a grey top with a black vest over it, have black and dark blue gloves, and dark grey pants. They are carrying a scythe.

A tank engine painted in sky blue, with a white and a red stripe on its bottom. The head is painted black, except for the face, which is of a light grey color. The face has two eyes and eyebrows, a chubby nose and a very big smile. The wagons also have yellow markings and red stripes all around. It is sitting in a train station.

oh boy i wanna see the next one do mine

Two white stars with the small one filled in against a blue-purple gradient. The custom title suggests that the user Matz is a Super Star, but this is unlike any Super Star from the Mario series of games published and developed by Nintendo, which the Mario Boards and Wiki are based upon.

Back