Would you like a DK64-SM64 crossover?

FirePuppy

Koopa Troopa
How about it?

dk64-sm64-crossover.png

ive not played dk64 but i do like sm64. idk maybe it would make more sense to add donkey kong to a sm64 remake or sth

Donkey Kong 64 has a myriad of problems that if they do decide to remake it some day, I better hope they address it. Odyssey has plenty of tips on how you do an open-world collectathon type game that Donkey Kong 64 needs to take notes from.

If it means running around and killing beavers that drop watermelons as Mario while also repeatedly using moves that make you go faster, why not.

And Mario gets a gun that shoots mushrooms. Neato.

If it means running around and killing beavers that drop watermelons as Mario while also repeatedly using moves that make you go faster, why not.

And Mario gets a gun that shoots mushrooms. Neato.

Also, get a cheesy rap describing the group from SM64DS (Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Wario)

I feel like something similar, yet different could potentially work. For example a Mario x Banjo Kazooie game would be awesome. Mario already appeared alongside DK on several occasions, heck they even both appeared for the first time together.

Tho Mario 64 x DK 64 would be pretty cool not gonna lie.

Wasn't there like a mod or something that tried to do that?

Edit: Found it.

Like, the ability to pause and switch Kongs on the fly (outside of certain specific-kong restricted areas) would be nice. That and maybe improve the lighting a little bit, one of my gripes during my playthrough is how dark things get when you're underwater. Even when I turn the contrast up on my TV I can barely see anything.

Wasn't there like a mod or something that tried to do that?

Edit: Found it.

I'd be more interested to see a Mario character in the DK64 game environment.

Back