Any Waluigi fans here?

Punk Hazard Queen

Caesar Clown’s wife
Pronouns
She/her
I haven't been active on here for awhile, so I thought I'd come on here and talk about Waluigi...I'm not very open about my fascination for the character, because I have troubles socializing, even online. So anyway, recently at Gamestop, I found some Waluigi socks! They are cute and comfy. Also, anyone heard of Super smash flash 2? Waluigi was added in as a fighter in the new update.

I've made an animation called "Waluigi is Useless Loser".

So ahhhh....uhhh....I have a feeling that this will not work out as I had planned.

Have you tried out Waluigi in Smash Flash 2? I haven't played Smash Flash to any serious extent, as controller just doesn't seem to work and I just can't get used to keyboard.

You have a Waluigi plush? I have one. :P

I take it you hate Waluigi, then?
No... we don't "hate" him, we actually like him, but just not in the same way you like him 😰

I take it you hate Waluigi, then?

Well, not exactly. I love his presence around. It's just that, like Wario, he's a funny punching bag.

Oh and he's a Sims 4 Mod

cmI8Z8T.jpg

Have you tried out Waluigi in Smash Flash 2? I haven't played Smash Flash to any serious extent, as controller just doesn't seem to work and I just can't get used to keyboard.

You have a Waluigi plush? I have one. :P

No... we don't "hate" him, we actually like him, but just not in the same way you like him 😰
Yes, I have tried it. I prefer a controller but you're right, it doesn't work sometimes.

Oh yes, I have two Waluigi plushes! And his amiibo and world of Nintendo figures and Waluigi socks!

Waluigi has no cowlicks sadly

He's a good comical badguy who fails at everything.

He's not one of my absolute favourite characters, but I do really like him for comedy value. We do have a weird thing that we've started though where we always use Waluigi for the first playthrough of Mario Party story modes though.

He's a fabolous loser who's a god at tennis. The noises he makes, the poses he makes with his lanky ass body and his dick dastardly-esque face are hilarious and have amazing meme potential. All of this makes him stand out among the other characters well enough.

Did I sum up why you like him @Twirlerena ?

He's a fabolous loser who's a god at tennis. The noises he makes, the poses he makes with his lanky ass body and his dick dastardly-esque face are hilarious and have amazing meme potential. All of this makes him stand out among the other characters well enough.

Did I sum up why you like him @Twirlerena ?
I think his eccentric and charming personality is adorable. Even his voice I think is cute. I don't know, I just think he's a cute character. Don't really care for the memes, it's not what got me into him.

I was maining Waluigi in Mario Kart DS long before "meme" was in my dictionary. I was drawn to him for one, because he's got such a bizarrely cool design, I like lanky villainous types with that long pointy mustache and hooked nose/chin. But also, prior to Mario Kart DS, I had been vaguely aware of his existence but wasn't sure if I was making him up or not. I think that stemmed from the GameCubes set up in McDonald's and Waluigi was in one of the games (Mario Party or Mario Tennis probably), but i was at a young stage where I always picked Mario just because he's the main character, so I didn't see much of Waluigi nor know his name. Then when I played Mario 64 DS which had Mario, Luigi, and Wario playable, my memories of a fourth guy with a blue or purple outfit were triggered and I was like "huh, did i make this guy up or is he real?"

Then I unlocked Waluigi in Mario Kart DS and immediately felt validated, and had a cool new character to play as. So yeah.

I genuinely believed that old rumor on how to unlock Waluigi in Mario 64 DS ngl.

LMAO, I spent a good few months trying to unlock Waluigi. Fun times.

Anways, to respond more directly to the thread, Waluigi? He is great. Bless that glorious, cheating purple son of a bitch.

ya i like him. i like what an enigma he is hes just so weird.. also the fact that he considers himself to be luigis greatest rival but luigis actually like "lmao who is this dude"

I suppose I should chime in, to provide some support here.

Yes, I do like that lanky guy because he provides a niche that has not been done by a different character. For one, his body type is very unusual that made him striking in appearance, and he fulfilled the pairing for Wario that I didn't know was missing (I still felt that it was a mistake to include Wario but not Waluigi in Super Mario 64 DS). He's also kind of a fun character, since he is very over-the-top so it made him a perfect target for imitating and joking around with. He's in a sense an underdog, more so than Luigi because at least Luigi has achievements worth noting (like the fact that he starred in the Luigi's Mansion series). I also felt a bit disappointed when people dismissed the character, which is most apparent in Smash communities.

Thank you for reading.

Back