Cars

By the way I've heard how good the Cars 2 and Cars 3 games are and Id like to try it myself at some point.

You should also check out Race-O-Rama. Maybe Cars 1 and Mater-National but the controls are a bit off (unless you play with the horizontal Wiimote)

What is your favorite diecast Cars character you own? I can't choose a favorite, I love em all!
I used to have a lot when I was younger, but I don't really know where they are now. Ngl, the Jackson Storm one is pretty cool, and I also liked my Finn McMissle. You should see my NASCAR diecast collection tho.

By the way I've heard how good the Cars 2 and Cars 3 games are and Id like to try it myself at some point.
I think when I get enough money on the eShop, I'll buy Driven to Win. Heard it's a great Cars game.

What's y'alls favorite Ramone paint scheme?
You can say any, from any of the 3 movies or shorts or anything else.
Mine would be the purple one with the flames or the blue one (It's in Mater and the Ghostlight)

I'm going to be boring and say his default design.

I used to have a lot when I was younger, but I don't really know where they are now. Ngl, the Jackson Storm one is pretty cool, and I also liked my Finn McMissle. You should see my NASCAR diecast collection tho.
You have a Finn McMissile, can i see it?

What's y'alls favorite Ramone paint scheme?
You can say any, from any of the 3 movies or shorts or anything else.
Mine would be the purple one with the flames or the blue one (It's in Mater and the Ghostlight)
Either default or red.

Mater will always be my favorite of the cars franchise; his personality just funny like because of Larry the Cable Guy and how he shows his personality in both character and life. As far as the films I'd say 2 despite the negative reaction for it. I need to re-watch 3 but 1 will always have the special place in the fan base heart because it started it and most people tend to favor that one.

Back