Rest in peace, Kobe Bryant

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
19136322_G.jpg

NBA legend Kobe Bryant has died in a helicopter crash, sadly, his daughter has died with him.
I got to learn more about him and he seems pretty chill and humble, he does what he does because he loves the game.

Rest in peace, legend

RIP and his daughter. This guy's a household name, as I'm not even a basketball player and I know who he is. It's really shocking to hear about a death in a helicopter crash, especially for someone not even all that old.

It was a tragedy. We basketball fans mourn his loss. May he rest in peace.

Basketball isn't even that big over here in the UK, and I knew and loved this dude for everything he did. The fact that his daughter was also killed in the crash breaks my heart further.

I hope he's resting in peace, wherever he may be now.

I'm honestly surprised and kinda disappointed in myself for not knowing who he is, but that doesn't matter. A man and his daughter died in a helicopter crash, what a scary way to go. Rest in peace to them and the others in the crash who passed on as well.

Last edited:
I don't even watch sports or anything but even I know who he is (probably because he's a member of the Los Angeles Lakers so I think it's impossible for me not to know him) and this sudden death is a huge blow to the basketball community. RIP.

RIP 😥

WHAT!!!!!

ONE OF THE BEST BASKETBALL PLAYERS DIED IN AN HELI CRASH!!

DAMN...….. 😭

Kobe Bryant is still gonna be an piece of history. RIP KOBE BRYANT

Back