Mario villains ship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You broke Tippi's heart lmao

As much as I love Mario villains especially those in the RPGs I rarely ship them sorry

File:CartoonDoomship.jpg

I don't know what Bowser was thinking when he thought this was a good idea.
?

Oh right I saw the image. What does that have to do with Mario villains shippening?

Oh right it's a literal ship

The Game Theorists have entered the chat

Count Bleck: Albert Camus= This is a absurd way to ship somebody but Count Bleck doesnt have other option but to rebel, cause...
THIS IS ABSURD!!!
Said Count Bleck.
Shadow Queen Ayn Rand= Is this guy for real, like real for real? Cause he sound too communistical and I despiste them with a rage that I lived and endure......
No way, but no way, I wanted to stay with this annoying peasant!

Count Bleck: Albert Camus= This is a absurd way to ship somebody but Count Bleck doesnt have other option but to rebel, cause...
THIS IS ABSURD!!!
Said Count Bleck.
Shadow Queen Ayn Rand= Is this guy for real, like real for real? Cause he sound too communistical and I despiste them with a rage that I lived and endure......
No way, but no way, I wanted to stay with this annoying peasant!
?

I shall ship Midbus And Fawful. Now, who will change my mind?
Hmm?

I mean I see some Mario villains as philosophers by personality, appearance, and behaviour that they showed.
For example Starfire, if you search Peter Kropotkin, an russian philosopher, anarchist activist, scientist and geographer as well, and if you search at the same time Sir Grodus, you can see the equal appearance that the image show....
And ...yeah!
Thats it!
Hope that helped!

I like Peach x Mimi. i think I'm the only one

The only valid Bleck ship is Bleck x Tippi though. O'Chunks x Nastasia is cute. Dimentio belongs with none other than the cold dead waters of River Twygz

I kinda wish we could see how Prince Peasley would react to Mr. L. He and Luigi have a cute thing going on, i wonder if Mr. L would get in on that. Sigh, Paper Jam y u be so sterileeee

For one between 2 M&L villains, Cackletta x Antasma seems like it would work. I've seen people who ship Cackletta x Princess Shroob. Also Bowser x Antasma though idk about that one, I could see them as more of a Burns and Smithers relationship, where Bowser is Mr. Burns and Antasma is Smithers.

Thomas Hobbes ( Tall, white long hair with moustache) Bowser
Rene Descartes (black suit? with long hair and a moustache) Antasma
Albert Camus (Black coat) Count Bleck
Jean Paul Sartre (Tie, glasses, and an blue suit) Fawful
Hannah Arendt ( Long hair,brown dress, and with an cigarette)
Princess Shroob
So... yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back