Mario series: bad guys fight:

who would ever think a selfish frog gguy that died from accidentally eating veggies (and then got beat up by a bunch of baby fairies in the ending) can ever beat a powerful man capable of wiping universes and apparently has already done it to his own prior to the events of spm. look at this man his only method of attack is Spitting Bubbles At You.
Wart_%28Super_Mario_Advance%29.png

Who would win in a fight: Count Bleck (Super Paper Mario) or Wart (Super Mario Bros. 2)?
I don't know how powerful Wart is exactly, but if we're talking about Count Bleck empowered by the Chaos Heart, it's presented that the Chaos Heart is an inconcievable evil force which can consume the whole multiverse, and can only be stopped by the power of true love, embodied in the Purity Heart. Wart wouldn't just need divine power to win, he'd need super ultra mega divine power. Or just the Pure Hearts, which I doubt he'd be able to get.

Without the Chaos Heart though, I mean Bleck still seems pretty powerful but he's not divine or anything. I don't know, I'd have to find out more about Wart to decide that.

Edit: judging by @ZelenPixel 's post, probably Wart would lose either way.

what happens if count bleck isn't empowered by the chaos hearts? what happens if wart was empowered instead.

Back