What result did you get on your PMD Test?

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games give out a personality test to determine your Pokemon, with the remake demo being on the Switch, let's see who we got!
EN2g0BTVUAE39Gq

I been described as the calm type, very friendly, well liked, caring but at the expense of being gullible and meddling in affairs

What? Were you expecting Skitty?

Haven't got a chance to try out the demo yet, I'll let you know how it goes when I do in a little bit. (Hoping for mah boi Totodile.)

On my first Mystery Dungeon test (when I was around ten years old and didn't know any better), I received Squirtle. Three years after that, I deleted my save file, took the test again, and received Chimchar. When I received Super Mystery Dungeon, I took its personality test and got Chimchar, which I promptly swapped out for Totodile.

But enough about my previous results. Time to see which Pokémon I receive for the remake!

EDIT: After answering the questions honestly, I found out that I am the docile type. I'm very kindhearted, helpful, and can make friends with anyone–a wonderful person. In short, I am a Charmander. I can't complain about that.

Last edited:
I remember on Explorers of Time, I got Piplup (quirky) after answering the questions honestly.

I got a variety of results in the first one, don't remember too well, but I do remember getting Mudkip (timid) so that's good. I also think I got Chikorita (worse than 'kip in every way from design to gameplay) and managed to complete the game with it.

I haven't gotten the demo yet, but when I take the test I'll tell you.

Haven't got a chance to try out the demo yet, I'll let you know how it goes when I do in a little bit. (Hoping for mah boi Totodile.)

I got Machop (Brave), although I'm not sure if that really fits me TBH.
Still made Totodile my partner though.

I got Cyndaquil (Timid), which fits pretty well. I think I also got it back I played Red Rescue Team years ago, so pretty neat that it's come full circle.

I got Torchic, but I changed to Machop because it's better IMO.
(sorry Torchic fans)

Back