How many of you have watched the tv the Simpsons

Mario#

Goomba
The Simpsons has been around 30 years and first came out December 17,1989 and has been around for 31 seasons. How many of you have watched the Simpsons and who's your favorite character. Mine are Bart and Lisa. Homer's catchphrase D'oh has been used by the Mario character Wario. wario says D'oh ein mist. Do you know what games wario says D'oh ein mist in and how many of you have played the games wario says D'oh ein mist in.

I always thought he was saying "D'oh I missed", but apparently the VA confirmed he was speaking german as Wario was originally going to be german?

I've watched A LOT of the simpsons, but I didn't retain much of it admittingly. My favorites are also Bart & Lisa, especially Bart's growing redemption with every new season, as society becomes better at understanding child psychology & behavior / why kids act out, etc.

Which reminds me, I forgot to watch The Simpsons for the entire 2019. Woops.

Last edited:
Actually he says "So ein mist", but it got misheard as "D'oh I missed!"

My dad watches it sometimes.

I watched it a lot growing up. Now I consume podcasts, YouTube videos, memes, etc of it. Been re-watching them on Disney+ on my phone while cooking (even though they're not in the superior 4x3 resolution). Just hook it to my veins.

I watch it, although not as much as I used to. In fact, I'm even thinking about having several of my forum themes based off some of its characters who appear for like 5 seconds (or play a notable role in only one episode) and are immediately shoved off to the side, with only a few people, if any, talking about them.

Back