How many of you have a Xbox 360

Mario#

Goomba
The Xbox 360 came out November 22,2005 and discontinued April 20,2016.my friend has one and His favorite game on it is call of duty: ghost.how many of you guys have one and what 's your favorite game on your Xbox 360. and how did you get it and when did you get and who gave it too you and what's your story of you and your Xbox 360. If you don't have one do any of your brothers or sisters have one and what's their favorite game on The Xbox 360 and what's their story of their Xbox 360.

Last edited by a moderator:
I own its controller for use on PC. That's it.

You should edit out your friends last name for privacy sake, just a rule of thumb for internet in general.

I've never owned any xbox console, but I enjoyed some Xbox360 games at friends's houses.
There was this one Star Wars game I enjoyed the multiplayer of, it played similarly to generic FPS games, but with more close combat weapons.

I played the 360 at some friends house and I had played with the 360 and Kinect at Middle School a lot. I enjoyed games like Dance Central and Kinect Sports, among other games.

My first one RRoD'd, my second one is the newer Kinect model though I don't own the actual Kinect.

Back