About Mario villains:

Di3004

Koopa Troopa
All of this following listed mario villains, which one would you want to return?
And why, in yours opinion?
Wart(SMB2)
Tatanga(SML)
Wario(SML2)
Donkey Kong(MVSDK)
Culex(SMRPG)
Smithy(SMRPG)
Bowser (PM64)
Sir Grodus(PM:TTYD)
Shadow Queen(PM:TTYD)
Count Bleck(SPM)
Dimentio(SPM)
Cackletta(M&L:SS)
Princess Shroob(M&L:PIT)
Elder Princess Shroob(M&L:PIT)
Fawful and Dark Star(M&L:BIS)
Antasma(M&L:DT)
Kamek(SMW2:YI)
King Boo(LM1)
And...
Shadow Mario(SMS).
Thanks for the attention!👍

Last edited:
Fawful. Without a doubt. I love his crazy personality, I love his weird speech patterns, I love his shockingly smart schemes, the list goes on... He's just such a great character. I'd like to see more of him.

Rip AlphaDream :(

Fawful and Dimentio, the Paper Mario & Luigi Villain Dream Team we never got... 😢

Antasma deserves another chance too, he had one boss fight and it was enough to spontaneously make him blow up? Major villains typically take a lot more before they're gone for good: it took Fawful merging with a dark power of chaos and relying on it, then being cut off from that power to finally die. Midbus, who is comparable to Antasma in terms of late-game role, was only frozen, not killed. Speaking of which bring him back too! But Antasma should've just been defeated, not killed.

And yes I'm aware of Fawful and Dimentio being dead, but a Paper Mario and M&L crossover comes once in a lifetime, they could've pulled some strings to make it a true celebration of the fan-favorites rather than a combo of 2 depictions of the most basic Mario world. A Shroob/X-Naut alliance is another amazing thing that never was.

i want wario to have a bad guy role again

Wario's too busy getting filthy rich off his numerous enterprises to antagonize Mario these days. It's much easier to scam average people than it is to mess with Mario.

Fawful, Dimentio, and Count Bleck
I haven't played Dream Team but I've heard good things about Antasma so imma throw him in there too.
A Shroob/X-Naut alliance is another amazing thing that never was.
I've never thought about that one but actually yeah that would be great.

I'd like a platformer where Wario and Cranky Kong are the main antagonists, and you play as Mario & Donkey Kong.

If only for the high pitched yelling noise he makes like in Mario Kart Wii.

Back