Vote to Win: Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time bosses

Yoshi the SSM

Dry Bowser
Pronouns
he/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
Now that the Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story bosses are done, we now move onto Partners in Time. And this time, it is a Vote to Win game. Standard Vote to Win rules apply, so only one vote for each set. A set, in this case, is two characters going head to head. A Round consists of one or more sets. If there is a tie in a set, a coin flip will determine the winner. Also, this uses the double elimination bracket since everything is random and I want to see who is really second place. Now onto the Rounds.

Round 1
Set 1
Commander Shroob - 0
Shroobs - 0

Set 2
Hammer Bros. - 0
Swiggler - 0

Set 3
Petey Piranha - 0
Junior Shrooboid - 0

Set 4
Bowser and Baby Bowser - 0
Elder Shrooboid - 0

Notes on Characters (this post only)
Baby Bowser refers to the fight against Baby Bowser at the beginning of the game. Bowser and Baby Bowser refer to the fight against Bowser and Baby Bowser inside Thwomp Volcano.
Shroobs refer to their battles at Hollijolli Village. Yes, they are considered bosses. Hammer Bros. refer to the battle against the L33T HAMM3R BROZ. at Vim Factory.
All bosses also take into account any and all supporters.
Elder Princess Shroob refers to the entire fight (both phases) against Elder Princess Shroob.

Set 1
Commander Shroob - 0
Shroobs - 1

Set 2
Hammer Bros. - 0
Swiggler - 1

Set 3
Petey Piranha - 1
Junior Shrooboid - 0

Set 4
Elder Shrooboid - 1

Set 1
Commander Shroob - 0
Shroobs - 2

Set 2
Hammer Bros. - 0
Swiggler - 2

Set 3
Petey Piranha - 2
Junior Shrooboid - 0

Set 4
Bowser and Baby Bowser - 1
Elder Shrooboid - 1

Set 1
Commander Shroob - 0
Shroobs - 3

Set 2
Hammer Bros. - 0
Swiggler -3

Set 3
Petey Piranha - 3
Junior Shrooboid - 0

Set 4
Bowser and Baby Bowser - 2
Elder Shrooboid - 1

OK. Round 1 is over. I forgot to mention, all rounds will try to stay within the 24 hour period, but this isn't completely possible for me. But all rounds are 24 hours except when I can't update it, which I will mention on that round and the following round may also be adjusted too. Now for the winners. And the winners are: Shroobs, Swiggler, Petey Piranha, and Bowser & Baby Bowser. As for the losers, they are: Commander Shroob, Hammer Bros., Junior Shrooboid, and Elder Shrooboid. Now we go onto Round 2, where the rest of the characters are shown.

Round 2
Set 1
Baby Bowser - 0
Shrooboid Brat - 0

Set 2
Kamek - 0
Princess Shroob - 0

Set 3
Shrowser - 0
Mrs. Thwomp - 0

Set 4
Sunnycide - 0
Elder Princess Shroob- 0

Set 1
Baby Bowser - 1
Shrooboid Brat - 0

Set 2
Kamek - 0
Princess Shroob - 1

Set 3
Shrowser - 1
Mrs. Thwomp - 0

Set 4
Sunnycide - 0
Elder Princess Shroob- 1

Set 1
Baby Bowser - 2
Shrooboid Brat - 1

Set 2
Kamek - 0
Princess Shroob - 3

Set 3
Shrowser - 2
Mrs. Thwomp - 1

Set 4
Sunnycide - 1
Elder Princess Shroob- 2

Set 1
Baby Bowser - 3
Shrooboid Brat - 1

Set 2
Kamek - 0
Princess Shroob - 4

Set 3
Shrowser - 3
Mrs. Thwomp - 1

Set 4
Sunnycide - 1
Elder Princess Shroob- 3

Round 2 is now over. And the winners are: Baby Bowser, Princess Shroob, Shrowser, and Elder Princess Shroob. As for the losers, they are Shrooboid Brat, Kamek, Mrs. Thwomp, and Sunnycide. Now onto Round 3. Here, we are taking a look at the winners bracket. And it will last 24 hours.

Round 3
Set 1
Shroobs - 0
Swiggler - 0

Set 2
Petey Piranha - 0

Set 3
Baby Bowser - 0
Princess Shroob - 0

Set 4
Shrowser - 0
Elder Princess Shroob - 0

Set 1
Shroobs - 0
Swiggler - 2

Set 2
Petey Piranha - 1

Set 3
Baby Bowser - 1
Princess Shroob - 1

Set 4
Shrowser - 1
Elder Princess Shroob - 1

Set 1
Shroobs - 0
Swiggler - 3

Set 2
Petey Piranha - 1
Bowser and Baby Bowser - 2

Set 3
Baby Bowser - 2
Princess Shroob - 1

Set 4
Shrowser - 1
Elder Princess Shroob - 2

Round 3 is now over. And the winners are: Swiggler, Bowser & Baby Bowser, Baby Bowser, and Elder Princess Shroob. And the losers are: Shroobs, Petey Piranha, Princess Shroob, and Shrowser. Now onto the losers bracket. Here, we take a look at the ones that lost.

Round 4
Set 1
Commander Shroob - 0
Hammer Bros. - 0

Set 2
Junior Shrooboid - 0
Elder Shrooboid - 0

Set 3
Shrooboid Brat - 0
Kamek - 0

Set 4
Mrs. Thwomp - 0
Sunnycide - 0

As for the length of this round, it can't be 24 hours. Instead, it will be more than 24 hours. And the reason being I can't update it at this time tomorrow. So, expect it to be later in the day when the round is over. Just keep in mind that it will not go past 36 hours.

Set 1
Commander Shroob - 1
Hammer Bros. - 1

Set 2
Junior Shrooboid - 2
Elder Shrooboid - 0

Set 3
Shrooboid Brat - 1
Kamek - 1

Set 4
Mrs. Thwomp - 0
Sunnycide - 2

So I decided to end Round 4 right now. And we have two official winners being: Junior Shrooboid and Sunnycide. And we have two ties. So having the ones on top be heads and the others on tails, we have: heads and heads. So the tied break winners are: "Commander Shroob and Shrooboid Brat. That means the losers are: Hammer Bros., Elder Shrooboid, Kamek, and Mrs. Thwomp. That means all four of these... are going into one final thing. The last place bracket. However, that isn't until later. But one of those four are going to be voted for last place. And I will tell you about that when we get there. Anyways. Onto the next round. This round takes all those that won one and lost one. And here are how they are arranged.

Round 5
Set 1
Commander Shroob - 0
Shrowser - 0

Set 2
Junior Shrooboid - 0
Princess Shroob - 0

Set 3
Shrooboid Brat - 0
Petey Piranha - 0

Set 4
Sunnycide - 0
Shroobs - 0

As for the length of time this round will take, the answer is at least 24 hours. Keep in mind that I am taking into account the Christmas holiday and that people may be away. So, if need be, I can extend any of these time frames to allow more people to vote, but I'm not going to go too far away from the time frame that I set. But this round should be 24 hours.

Set 1
Commander Shroob - 0
Shrowser - 1

Set 2
Junior Shrooboid - 0
Princess Shroob - 1

Set 3
Shrooboid Brat - 0
Petey Piranha - 1

Set 4
Sunnycide - 0
Shroobs - 1

Set 1
Commander Shroob - 1
Shrowser - 1

Set 2
Junior Shrooboid - 0
Princess Shroob - 2

Set 3
Shrooboid Brat - 0
Petey Piranha - 2

Set 4
Sunnycide - 0
Shroobs - 2

Round 5 is now over. Posting now since I have something around 5 and it doesn't look like I will get any more votes And the winners are: Commander Shroob, Princess Shroob, Petey Piranha, and Shroob. And the ones eliminated are: Shrowser, Junior Shroob, Shrooboid Brat, and Sunnycide. Now for the next round. We are doing both the winners bracket and the losers bracket in this round. They are described as such, but aren't necessary in voting posts.

Round 6
Set 1 (Winners)
Swiggler - 0

Set 2 (Winners)
Baby Bowser - 0
Elder Princess Shroob - 0

Set 3 (Losers)
Commander Shroob - 0
Princess Shroob - 0

Set 4 (Losers)
Petey Piranha - 0
Shroobs - 0

This round will last at least 24 hours with some leeway if there aren't enough votes by then.

Set 1 (Winners)
Swiggler - 1

Set 2 (Winners)
Baby Bowser - 1
Elder Princess Shroob - 1

Set 3 (Losers)
Commander Shroob - 1
Princess Shroob - 1

Set 4 (Losers)
Petey Piranha - 2
Shroobs - 0