Elements from beta/canceled games you would bring back

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Games change a lot from the planning stage, sometimes, games flat out don't get made at all

However, there is some elements that can be saved, let's talk about.

I like Sonic Heroes plan to bring back every chracter from the classic series back, sure, maybe not all at one time, but it would be preferable to not see them at all outside of throwback media

I also like Animal Crossing orginal concept of being a rpg where you meet animals and befriend you and defend you while living with them, obviously, this won't work in the current context of AC, but a IP with the orginal concept might work

I also like Animal Crossing orginal concept of being a rpg where you meet animals and befriend you and defend you while living with them, obviously, this won't work in the current context of AC, but a IP with the orginal concept might work
That sounds like Pokemon lol

Devil Bottles was a scrapped game mode from Banjo Tooie where a second player would play as a devil-ghost of the recently deceased character Bottles and take control of any enemies in the game save for bosses. I think the original idea was that after killing Banjo, the two players would swap roles. The good thing about this one is that it is in the game and you can bring it back with a cheat device. It's always seemed so crazy that they cut this mode seeing how fun the idea is and how close it was to being done.

I would also bring back some cancelled N64 games like Fire Emblem 64, 64 Wars, and of course the original version of Mother 3.

Last edited:
This is going to get some flak, but I would love to see Mario being playable in what would eventually be called Luigi's Mansion. The game's data indicate that Mario could have been Player 1 while Luigi would be Player 2 (so Luigi won't be left out anyway). The fact that Mario can never be playable in a Luigi game is disappointing. Related to this, I wonder what's up with Daisy in Luigi's Mansion data. Unfortunately, Daisy never appeared in any later Luigi's Mansion games so her purpose is unknown even if an educated guess to say that she would be captive.

Thank you for reading.

an official Talesrunner for US/Canada, it's a platformer racing game, sort of like Sonic R(?), but an MMO and more jumping!

Super Mario Spikers. All of it. Mario should jive well with wrestling in general and Next Level Games seems to be like the perfect company for it.

And if they make another Punch Out game, Mario and Peach should be opponents, alongside Donkey Kong.

I would only accept mario spikers if it had promos.

The demo of Yoshi's Crafted World had a lot more flippiness. That would have been cool but also video games are hard so I understand them dropping it.

Back