Your gaming quirks

Do you have quirks?

• Total voters
In Animal Crossing: Wild World, I would begin each day by talking to the animals in the order they appear in the bar on the right side of the screen.

As for Pokemon, since Gen V, I've made a new time for each Gym / Story battle instead of keeping a consistent one.

what this mean?
Exactly what Archangel said, I kind of have a habit of missing out words when I type sometimes 😅 But yes,it's a new team each time, that said I am trying to slightly get out of this one, and enjoy more like I did when I was younger.

In Mario Sports games, I like to assign specific things to specific characters.

Coincidentally in my favor, there's a 1/1 kart-to-driver ratio
  • Mario - Pipe Frame (plumber and such)
  • Luigi - Bolt Buggy (adorkable)
  • Peach - Royal Ribbon (Happy Birthday?)
  • Yoshi - Egg 1
  • Bowser - Koopa Clown (and he barely fits in his own custom kart, what a dummy!)
  • Donkey - Barrel Train
  • Toad - Zucchini (mushroom on a veggie)
  • Koopa - Standard (it resembles a shell when it green)
  • Daisy - Tiny Tug (party's always on her mind isnt it)
  • Wario - Bruiser
  • Rosalina - Soda Jet
  • Metal Mario - Gold Standard (so shiny)
  • Shy Guy - B Dasher (consistent color scheme here)
  • Honey Queen - Bumble V
  • Wiggler - Cact-X (every rose, er, flower has a thorn, or something like that)
  • Lakitu - Cloud 9 (pretty original huh? bet noone thought of this)
  • Mii - Blue Seven (look at you sporting the franchise, what a champ)

• Mario, Baby Mario, & Metal Mario - Clay Court (matching red, metal m just there because)
  • Luigi - Grass Court (matching green)
  • Peach, Baby Peach, & Daisy - Peach's Palace
  • all the Yoshis - Mushroom Valley (so graceful, those horses in the open plains)
  • Diddy & Donk - DK Jungle
  • Wario - Wario Dunes (he's too cool and rich to have a court at wimpy mario's Stadium)
  • Bowser, Dry Bowser, & Junior - Bowser's Castle
  • Waluigi - Hard Court (the blue patting irritably reminds him that he can no longer turn ground to water)
  • Boo - Penguin Iceberg (he made it a personal request, for that he can only look someone in the face if they're shivering. Also its Tie-Breaker has spooky music)
  • Luma - Galaxy Arena

*note*
I had no idea the color yoshi's had different traits than green yoshi, or that metal mario is downloadable. I wonder if I should bother with the QR's

In Mario Sports games, I like to assign specific things to specific characters.

Coincidentally in my favor, there's a 1/1 kart-to-driver ratio
  • Mario - Pipe Frame (plumber and such)
  • Luigi - Bolt Buggy (adorkable)
  • Peach - Royal Ribbon (Happy Birthday?)
  • Yoshi - Egg 1
  • Bowser - Koopa Clown (and he barely fits in his own custom kart, what a dummy!)
  • Donkey - Barrel Train
  • Toad - Zucchini (mushroom on a veggie)
  • Koopa - Standard (it resembles a shell when it green)
  • Daisy - Tiny Tug (party's always on her mind isnt it)
  • Wario - Bruiser
  • Rosalina - Soda Jet
  • Metal Mario - Gold Standard (so shiny)
  • Shy Guy - B Dasher (consistent color scheme here)
  • Honey Queen - Bumble V
  • Wiggler - Cact-X (every rose, er, flower has a thorn, or something like that)
  • Lakitu - Cloud 9 (pretty original huh? bet noone thought of this)
  • Mii - Blue Seven (look at you sporting the franchise, what a champ)

• Mario, Baby Mario, & Metal Mario - Clay Court (matching red, metal m just there because)
  • Luigi - Grass Court (matching green)
  • Peach, Baby Peach, & Daisy - Peach's Palace
  • all the Yoshis - Mushroom Valley (so graceful, those horses in the open plains)
  • Diddy & Donk - DK Jungle
  • Wario - Wario Dunes (he's too cool and rich to have a court at wimpy mario's Stadium)
  • Bowser, Dry Bowser, & Junior - Bowser's Castle
  • Waluigi - Hard Court (the blue patting irritably reminds him that he can no longer turn ground to water)
  • Boo - Penguin Iceberg (he made it a personal request, for that he can only look someone in the face if they're shivering. Also its Tie-Breaker has spooky music)
  • Luma - Galaxy Arena

*note*
I had no idea the color yoshi's had different traits than green yoshi, or that metal mario is downloadable. I wonder if I should bother with the QR's

My sister and I do exactly this, and it even extends to Mario Kart 8.

Mario: Birthday Girl
Luigi: Koopa Clown
Rosalina: Blue Seven
Toad:...doesn't really have a set vehicle, since I main him and I use Bruiser, Blue Seven, and Soda Jet. I think I put him on Monster tires.
Wario: Cloud Nine
Lakitu: Zucchini
Wiggler: Barrel Train

In Mario Tennis Open, my opponents...

Wario and Waluigi: Grass Court
Luigi: Galaxy Arena
Donkey Kong: Peach's Palace
Diddy Kong: Wario Dunes
Baby Peach: DK Jungle
Luma: Bowser's Castle
Bowser and Dry Bowser: Mushroom Valley
Boo and Yoshi: Penguin Iceberg

You can even see this trend in the Chance Shot MarioWiki article

Our combinations are...a little bit less fitting but that's just the fun of it!

after looking at a bit of my screenshots and videos on my switch i realised i have a tendency to try and climb to some place if it seems difficult to do even if i dont get anything for doing it. im just like i wanna see if i can get there in this way. i have at least 3 smo clips like this. heres an example from rayman legends
IMG_20191208_205420.jpg

me on discord said:
yesterday i was just told theres a way to jump higher and it broke my life anyawy you can do this with that
(you gotta roll jump and that goes higher somehow. otherwise you cant make it here)

In The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: I do a lot of nasty things like, picking locks, using animals and NPCs as "test subjects" when trying out any spell I learn. Anytime a guard approaches me, they want me to pay a bounty or go to jail, but I choose a third option, try to get rid of the guards. Nine times out of ten, I defeat an entire cities' worth of guards, sometimes being in the dozen in numbers. No wonder why I have bounties approaching 1,000,000G in some holds.

In The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: I do a lot of nasty things like, picking locks, using animals and NPCs as "test subjects" when trying out any spell I learn. Anytime a guard approaches me, they want me to pay a bounty or go to jail, but I choose a third option, try to get rid of the guards. Nine times out of ten, I defeat an entire cities' worth of guards, sometimes being in the dozen in numbers. No wonder why I have bounties approaching 1,000,000G in some holds.
lol! you can do anything in Skyrim. cool game

Back