Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 DLC Characters

Mario19

Goomba
Banned User
Hey Guys! How are you?
I would like to see Birdo as a playable character because She is a funny and a pretty character, I hope she will appear in this game as a dlc. What do you think guys😀

I get the feeling they aren't going to be adding anyone to the roster, but if I had to pick, I'd want Rosalina and Diddy Kong to be added to the main roster. It's been ages since they've added anyone to the main roster. Rosalina and Diddy absolutely deserve to be on it by this point.

These games (except that one time where ubisoft had the license) come out every year or so, as such I doubt it will get any kind of added DLC.

This seems like deja vu and very familliar. It reminds me of what Mario15 used to do.
EDIT: Nevermind. It is actually him.

Last edited:
While the roster is frustrating, it doesn't feel like the companies would do more with DLCs, since the companies seem to be very determinate.

If there is even a chance, I don't feel great chance in the current guest players. From respetive series my pick would be Cream and KRool.

These games (except that one time where ubisoft had the license) come out every year or so, as such I doubt it will get any kind of added DLC.
While I agree that's the main reason, it's kinda illogical for this series to not be more daring in roster expansion or changes given how frequent it is.

Back