Recent Forum Changes

No. I hadn't announced it is all. I knew when it happened; we talked about it in our special Core Staff Board.

Sharks Territory said:
No. I hadn't announced it is all. I knew when it happened; we talked about it in our special Core Staff Board.

Indeed, it has been discussed and determined that Ralph will moderate the board alongside Tucayo.

Ralphfan has just been banned for a month starting today, incase you're wondering where he is. He has atleast 2 to 3 warnings before, and he recently got one that put him into the ban range. We're not exactly sure what he's going to do Shroom and Awards-wise though. The mods currently discussing what we're going to do about those areas.

Lyra said:
Ralphfan has just been banned for a month starting today, incase you're wondering where he is. He has atleast 2 to 3 warnings before, and he recently got one that put him into the ban range. We're not exactly sure what he's going to do Shroom and Awards-wise though. The mods currently discussing what we're going to do about those areas.

A proper way to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus.

Lyra said:
You know, bannings aren't really the type of things that would go here.

But like Garlic said, a great way to celebrate Zombie Jesus Day! :D

Well, Wayo and Stooben are still around (and Wayo, although he's not specifically in charge of the awards, he basically still is alongside Stoob and Ralph) and still check the forum. I'm sure both of them can manage it for a month.

Ugozima said:
Lyra said:
There's not really any other place to put them. :P

Lyra said:
Ugozima said:
Lyra said:
How about not announcing them at all?

Ugozima said:
Lyra said:
Ugozima said:
Lyra said:
My bad. I just didn't want people asking me all the time if Ralph was banned.

Ugozima said:
Lyra said:
Ugozima said:
Lyra said:
ChaosNinji made threads making fun of the people he banned; from that perspective, NG isn't nearly as bad.

Aw, did I hurt your feelings.

Snide remarks are my job, pal. You aren't even very good at it, apparently, as that was the wrong time to say something like that.

I'm telling you to stop being a baby and basically holding a grudge after I left for a year. It's not funny, it's immature. Yes, I banned you. Yes, I don't like you. Do I bring it up in every thread? No.

Go find somebody else to stalk.

Posts now count in all boards, just because we love you all.

Aw, I love you too.

Stooben said:
Posts now count in all boards, just because we love you all.
And because Ralph is banned. Yep. Stoob just brought it up today, and everyone agreed. :)

They agreed to it after Stoob "just brought it up", but not after tens of users brought it up over and over again?
I am offended.

Ralph was the only reason I was against it. Once he was banned, I was fine.

I was against it because I was on my period.

Oh, and just in case anyone wonders, the mods can't adjust post counts, so all your old FG and MJ posts will remain uncounted. Hope y'all don't mind.

Well, with reasons like "Ralphfan wanted it, and I don't like Ralphfan" and "I was on my period" for not doing this sooner, I must say that I do mind.

Also, I know for a fact that you can change post counts on SMF. Maybe we're on an outdated version or something?

Back