Recent Forum Changes

Due to no ones fault but my own, my account was hijacked about 48 hours ago. A few crude posts were made around the forums (numbering 12 in total), all of which I have deleted. As far as I can tell, that was all that happened, but I'm just giving everyone a heads up in case I missed something (however, I doubt anything more than the aforementioned posts took place).

Sorry everyone, my bad.

Is it just me... or is Forum Games now in Off-Subject Disscusion?

Ghost Jam said:
Jeff said:
Is it just me... or is Forum Games now in Off-Subject Disscusion?

It's always been that way.

Promise.
very funny... -_-

But seriously, won't this make it harder to find for people who haven't been here in a while, and everyone else?

I'm asking this here because it's a new feature. What does that new button that looks like a nuke on the post layout do? :koopa:

Hover over it.
It's spoiler tags(but I don't have permission to use them, who knew?).

I can use it

Captain Obvious to the rescue!
We all can now.

I just made a couple changes to some of the boards that I thought I should mention because they can be confusing without an explaination:

* I merged the old "Mario & Luigi RPG 3!!!" thread with Noah's thread about the game. So now the thread has 25 pages.

* I did the same thing with two threads about Mario & Sonic at the Winter Games.

* I moved some misplaced threads out of Off-Topic and into the correct boards. They were old threads about stuff like Batman and The Simpsons (I moved those to General Entertainment), old sprites our uers made (moved to Fan Creations), etc. Now Off-Topic only has 17 pages instead of the 19 or 20 it used to have.

Nerdy Guy and Master Cobalt, (Noah, formerly), have been promoted to Forum Administrator.

Additionally, we have more specific signature/avatar rules that will be enforced starting today. If you find someone with a signature/avatar that violates these rules, please contact a Forum Administrator. Thank you.

Super Paper Mario Bros. - Euology said:
Blur said:
Nerdy Guy and Master Cobalt, (Noah, formerly), have been promoted to Forum Administrator.

Additionally, we have more specific signature/avatar rules that will be enforced starting today. If you find someone with a signature/avatar that violates these rules, please contact a Forum Administrator. Thank you.

Congratulations to both of them!

And okay.

Same'd

Ugozima said:
Super Paper Mario Bros. - Euology said:
Blur said:

Congratulations to both of them!

And okay.

Same'd

Glad we agree.

Back