Recent Forum Changes

SMB has resigned from his moderator position.

Tailmon said:
SMB has resigned from his moderator position.
dang that's a shame

Well he did his job I guess

He's still a local moderator in the poll committee too but he's not gonna run for the next chairperson

Лакитубыстро said:
This technique opens up the possibilities of people placing video's with (annoying) audio tracks though, which isn't all too handy unless autoplay isn't enabled, plus not all devices support this HTML5 feature.
Though without autoplay, I like the idea.

Second step is seeing that people actually are able to make WEBM files.

on every other place that i've seen WEBM's enabled, it's generally only WEBM files without an audio track that can be uploaded/posted, so that's a workaround if it can be implemented

awww :(

i wanna be part of this club

can someone promote me and demote me quickly so that i can be part of this club? pretty please? :)

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?board=69.0

New board for counting 'games', thank god porple.

Expecting it to be filled with heaps of original content and posts soon

if youre using chrome, a new feature called directwrite has been implemented. it makes the font looks "clear, high quality text rendering" but personally i think it looks shit and i prefer the old font im accustomed too.

if you want to disable this feature:
1) go to chrome://flags/
2) enable "Disable DirectWrite" (yes its kind of confusing)
3) relaunch chrome

and you should be back to good ol classic style fonts

Cool, because I have set all my fonts to "Pokémon GB", except for it doesn't work on this site for some reason because it seems to be enforcing it's own font and not the one i have installed on chrome.

MidnaFreak said:
Cool, because I have set all my fonts to "Pokémon GB", except for it doesn't work on this site for some reason because it seems to be enforcing it's own font and not the one i have installed on chrome.
It is actually a pretty good thing when sites don't simply use the default browser font. Otherwise it would look different on each browser, which is just plain ugly.

Rule 12 regarding advertising threads has been lifted from applying to the Fan Creations board. This is to stop instances where perfectly fitting topics such as people posting fangames or youtube channels were being cited for violating that rule. Completely irrelevant threads can still be locked, but for the most part if it's a thing you make you can link it there without any trouble.

How possible would it be to add one of those "Are you sure you want to leave this page?" pop-ups whenever you try to close a tab in which you are writing a post or PM?

i literally asked myself that same question yesterday because i willingly quit a post after hitting preview and i was like "hm no popup"

I use this add-on for situations like that: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lazarus-form-recovery/

since I couldn't find that anywhere else...this was the only place I could think of

where is the suggestions for improvement thread anyway

Back