Recent Forum Changes

A shame, he was very good. Oh well, at least he's still here, and that's what counts.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Thank God that smug wise-cracking *bleep*head is out of commission, he was going to destroy us all in a wave of dirty half-eaten socks. Don't believe the lies they tell you.
I read this post first and thought he was referring to Rudnicki.....XP

Anyways, good luck Crash.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Thank God that smug wise-cracking shithead is out of commission, he was going to destroy us all in a wave of dirty half-eaten socks. Don't believe the lies they tell you.

And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids and their stupid crocodile.

nsymon said:
No, crash was a great man.

Did I die sometime after my resignation?

Terriermon said:
wait what huh

why

For the past month or so I hadn't done much work moderating-wise (plus I don't know if anyone's noticed but my activity's dropped, too).

So, I figured it'd be best to step down instead of being deadweight.

Lakituthequick said:
He simply resigned from his position, nobody said he'd leave.

Well, considering I stepped down without letting anyone know, it's not an unfair assumption. That being said, I'll still be around.

Lakituthequick said:
No one had said why he was leaving, for all I knew he could have been retiring. Why don't you think things through before being a complete asshole?

Hobbes said:
Lakituthequick said:
No one had said why he was leaving, for all I knew he could have been retiring. Why don't you think things through before being a complete asshole?
Wow wow what?

Ogmo said:
What a shame...he was a great mod.
Crocodile Dippy said:
Thank God that smug wise-cracking shithead is out of commission, he was going to destroy us all in a wave of dirty half-eaten socks. Don't believe the lies they tell you.
nsymon said:
No, crash was a great man.

Some of these post make it seem like Crash died and not resigned.

_ said:
Or quoted the wrong user. It doesn't seem like it was meant for Ltq.

Actually, Tucky said on Xephyr that he has been crankier as of recent due to some hardships in life, and he apologizes.

Wow, Xephyr still exists? I thought it was one of the sites that lost activity and eventually died.

Well crap, my dream of being "one of the guys" can still be fulfilled. Someday Imma go there.

Kingbowser99 said:
Wow, Xephyr still exists? I thought it was one of the sites that lost activity and eventually died.

Well crap, my dream of being "one of the guys" can still be fulfilled. Someday Imma go there.
LIKE HELL YOU ARE!

Captain Strong said:
Kingbowser99 said:

LIKE HELL YOU ARE!
don't you have some children's souls to be eating right now

Kingbowser99 said:
Captain Strong said:
Kingbowser99 said:

LIKE HELL YOU ARE!
don't you have some children's souls to be eating right now
they call it multi tasking (it's one of the skills you have to master to be one of the guys)

Back