Recent Forum Changes

I'll move the threads later today, but is there any real reason why you keep posting these lists of topics in Recent Forum Changes when they're not really recent forum changes at all?

Smasher said:
I'll move the threads later today, but is there any real reason why you keep posting these lists of topics in Recent Forum Changes when they're not really recent forum changes at all?

I don't know where else to post them. I just posted them here because a month or so ago they were talking about the new Elimination board.

Well...that's a fair enough point. You could just send the rest to me in a pm after I finish this list off, though.

'Lo and behold fair users, an update approaches!

NOTE: Rules that are blue in color do not apply to the 'Mindless Junk' board of this forum.

has been modified to:

NOTE: Rules that are blue in color are permissive to the 'Mindless Junk' sub-board of the forums. Nonetheless it is encouraged that posts pertaining these rules are made within reason, as a constant disregard for the rules may be met with the appropriate punishment.

And also the addition of a new rule:

15. Multiple high resolution images or embedded videos existing on a single page should be placed in spoilers to avoid negatively affecting the performance of other member's computers. Additionally, images should be modified to avoid stretching the page.

Edit: Removed a portion of rule 15

doesn't the forum already resize images that go beyond the page

Cynthia said:
'Lo and behold fair users, an update approaches!

NOTE: Rules that are blue in color do not apply to the 'Mindless Junk' board of this forum.

has been modified to:

NOTE: Rules that are blue in color are permissive to the 'Mindless Junk' sub-board of the forums. Nonetheless it is encouraged that posts pertaining these rules are made within reason, as a constant disregard for the rules may be met with the appropriate punishment.

And also the addition of a new rule:

15. Multiple high resolution images or embedded videos existing on a single page should be placed in spoilers to avoid negatively affecting the performance of other member's computers. Additionally, images should be modified to avoid stretching the page.

Good additions. The 15th rule is one that I've been wanting for a while.

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
doesn't the forum already resize images that go beyond the page

I don't think it resizes the image, but rather adds a scrollbar at the bottom of the post to prevent the page from stretching. I could swear we've had a few posts that stretched the screen, but maybe that's just one of the downsides to being on the internet so late.

Anyways, consider that rule revised.

If you input this in the post field:
Code:
[IMG]http://dealbreaker.com/uploads/2013/03/Lion.jpg[/IMG]

It will automatically be changed to this:
Code:
[IMG]http://dealbreaker.com/uploads/2013/03/Lion.jpg[/IMG]

And show up like this(original resoultion is 1600x900):

Lion.jpg

You can click on the image to view it in its original resolution.

Wait a minute. Since when did they stop hiding posts by users on your ignore list? I just realized that I have 2 users on my ignore list and their posts are no longer hidden like they used to. Was this taken out recently or something?

My idea :P

What, no link to the FAQ?

We still have a ton of tab spaces left and it's not like we'll use all of it anyway any time soon.

It could also be my wide monitor making it look like a lot of space left, though...

Yeah, that's probably it. This is how much space I see left:

aTYdXuG.png

Depending on what the new tabs say, I don't see any more than 2 tabs able to be added in that space. FAQ would definitely fit, but if we needed more room for another tab, we wouldn't have it.

For me, it's, like, 5

Even if we did run out of space, we can always lower the font size

Back