Recent Forum Changes

Yeah I know but they should undo the removal.

That's a great idea! Let's bring back something that doesn't matter so people can brag and complain about how high their post count is again!

Smasher said:
That's a great idea! Let's bring back something that doesn't matter so people can brag and complain about how high their post count is again!
I guess removing post count might stop people spamming Forum Games.

The point of removing post counts is simply to remove an insignificant feature that did little to help anything and caused a whole mess of trouble. Why anyone would want it back is beyond me.

Magus said:
The point of removing post counts is simply to remove an insignificant feature that did little to help anything and caused a whole mess of trouble. Why anyone would want it back is beyond me.

Thank you.

Skyward Yoshi said:
How many posts do I have. Please mods bring them back, I can't cope without post counts.
in addition,

posts like this probably make the already unlikely chance of post counts being brought back even unlikelier. congratulations

Sharks Territory said:
You can just find the dimensions of the image and resize them as you feel like.
Would you happen to know a website where I can change the height and it will automatically change the width to the equal proportion?

Luciano Bradley said:
Sharks Territory said:
Would you happen to know a website where I can change the height and it will automatically change the width to the equal proportion?
The wiki.

Luciano Bradley said:
Sharks Territory said:
http://iaza.com/

Luciano Bradley said:
Sharks Territory said:
Can't you just do that with MS Paint?

If you're looking for a website for that, why ask in this thread?

Aww man, the loss of post counts sucks for me. With people name-changing and avatar-changing all the time, and with like 10 people with "yoshi" in their name and another 15 with "mario" in their names, I started using post counts as an additional way of recognising people.

The Theme is Quite Awesome ;D

Stooben said:
Thank you both for your compliments. :)
Stooben Who made the New Theme? 8)

Back