Recent Forum Changes

HELL FUCKING YES

Instead of whining about it like all the other times, I'll ask instead. Why does a sig must have both height and width?

Just noticed that post counts are now hidden.

EDIT: Well, for the most part.

IIRC people kept boasting about how much posts they had, complaining about how much they had, complaining about the boasters, complaining about not having enough, etc. i think that's what happened anyway. but this fixes all those problems.

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Luciano Bradley said:
Instead of whining about it like all the other times, I'll ask instead. Why does a sig must have both height and width?
That's how forums are.
No, back before the update, I could add a sig with just designating only height for it. Now may please someone actually answer this question.

Some image can be harder than others. I'm just asking why not the easy way like back then?

Oh darn, I just realized that average posts per day are completely gone from the profile now. Oh well. It was kinda useless anyway tho

Vinnie said:
^That should also be removed.

Show stats should not be removed as a whole. Unless you mean the part that shows the number of posts you have. Even then I'm neutral on that.

So should Show Posts

No, that doesn't need to be removed.

How many posts do I have. Please mods bring them back, I can't cope without post counts.

Back