Recent Forum Changes

About the new rankings: "I LOOOOOOOVE IT!" (Imagine a female purple dragon yelling that at the top of her lungs).

But I'm now King Bowser. Oh well, posts have became meaningless to me now.

Exactly, now we're screwed if we need anything celestial!

DragonFreak said:
About the new rankings: "I LOOOOOOOVE IT!" (Imagine a female purple dragon yelling that at the top of her lungs).
Dragon Tales reference ftw. I used to love that show when I was younger. <3.

OH NO I'M NOT DRY BOWSER ANYMORE

at least I already have like 2700 posts, only a few more before I fall into lava again.

Pyro said:
OH NO I'M NOT DRY BOWSER ANYMORE

at least I already have like 2700 posts, only a few more before I fall into lava again.
funny.

I am a fire eevee yet lava doesn't hurt me.

why did they change the ranks?

N64Dude said:
why did they change the ranks?

Glowsquid said:
Svetlana said:
Why were the new ranks added?

After removing the post counts, we had a discussion about changing Chatty-Chatty to something that's not an assault on basic decency more Mario-related. It kind of degenerated from there.

Rainbow Dash said:
Discord said:
WE NEED A PONY RANK
no thanks.

people will beg like how people begged for the honk rank and that's why people ruined it.
More importantly because you shouldn't be rewarded just because you watch a children's cartoon.

It was a rank given to people with Homestuck names. Less said about it, the better.

I think the new ranks are better. I like Shine Sprits way more than Giga Bowser's.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Rainbow Dash said:
Discord said:
WE NEED A PONY RANK
no thanks.

people will beg like how people begged for the honk rank and that's why people ruined it.
More importantly because you shouldn't be rewarded just because you watch a children's cartoon.
Lies

Back