What are your irl first names?

Peachette

I hope you achieve all your dreams!
Pronouns
She/They/Fae
MarioWiki
splashmouse
Although rare on forums, in most online communities people like to get to know each other on a first name basis. We all know this.
I figure since most of us change our usernames monthly on this board, anyone's who's interested can participate here.

Anyways, Hi, I'm Affinity, Affy or Aff for short! But you may continue to refer to me by my username, whichever you prefer.

Jazzi. It's my nickname of my real.

My name is Tony Stark and I'm not afraid of you. I know you're a coward, so I decided... that you just died, pal. I'm gonna come get the body. There's no politics here, it's just good old-fashioned revenge. There's no Pentagon. It's just you and me. And on the off-chance you're a man, here's my home address: 10880 Malibu Point, 90265. I'll leave the door unlocked. That's what you wanted, right?

Nabil.

A purely Arabic name. It does have a nice ring to it now that I think about it when you talk in a Lebanese accent but it just sounds weird in English... unless I'm mistaken and it isn't pronounced "Nuh-Beel".

I actually like my name. And it does mean Noble when translated, so there's a fact for y'all.

My real life first name is Ethan. My initials actually spell, "ELF", so that's awesome.

Last edited:
In real life, my name is Chloe. But please keep calling me Toadettefan.

My real name is Garrison. From what I've seen it's a pretty unique first name, and the only time I've ever met another Garrison was a chance encounter at our state zoo some number of years back.

Still, I'd like to go by YFJ on here as it just feels a bit jarring to be called by my first name on an online forum.

Nabil.

A purely Arabic name. It does have a nice ring to it now that I think about it when you talk in a Lebanese accent but it just sounds weird in English... unless I'm mistaken and it isn't pronounced "Nuh-Beel".

I actually like my name. And it does mean Noble when translated, so there's a fact for y'all.
i'm not sure if i'm pronouncing it "right" but as an american with no accent I read it as "nay-bull"

i'm not sure if i'm pronouncing it "right" but as an american with no accent I read it as "nay-bull"

Y'know I actually like that pronunciation. Would take it anytime.

Back