Recent fuck-ups

64-Bit Nintendo Machine

64 Bits of Power!
Have you fucked up recently? Need a place to share it? Post it here.

I put off doing some work for school.

I fucked up bad. I was at a park with my little brother and he was up on the slide. I wanted to go up and jump off to see my little brother in front of the slide but when I jumped I hit my leg then broke it. My leg doesn't hurt much now but I my leg is still healing. this happened 2 months ago. I never will take my brother to the park after that.

It was like being WASTED when I broke it.

Watch your language

oof. When I was a youngin I had a similar incident.. I was about to go down a slide, but I wanted a speed boost! I tripped on my shoelace and defied gravity by backwards somersaulting down the slide. Bumping and scraping into everything. Luckily I didn't break anything, but I managed to bump my face so bad that my mouth swelled up bad for 2 weeks.

oof. When I was a youngin I had a similar incident.. I was about to go down a slide, but I wanted a speed boost! I tripped on my shoelace and defied gravity by backwards somersaulting down the slide. Bumping and scraping into everything. Luckily I didn't break anything, but I managed to bump my face so bad that my mouth swelled up bad for 2 weeks.
I GOT HURT AT THE PARK 3 TIMES!! lol

Ouch...

I don't know what to say man. I don't even know what sort of advice I should give you or what I should do... I'm so sorry to hear that...

Stay strong, man. Hope you pull through.

Back