Mario-related stories made by AI

List of games in the Super Mario Bros. series:

Nintendo World Championship winner (1993)

Super Mario World Champion (1994)

Super Mario World Champion (1993)

Super Mario All-Stars Champion (1993)

Mario Kart Championship (1993)

Mario Kart: Double Dash Champion (1994)

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Champion (2002)

Mario Tennis: Double Dash Champion (2002)

Mario Strikers Charged Champion (2003)

Super Smash Bros. Melee Champion (2001)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Champion (2008)

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Champion (2012)

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ultimate Champion (2018)

Super Mario Maker Champion (2016)

Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary Champion (2018)

Super Mario Odyssey Champion (2018)

Ultra Street Fighter II Championship (2014)

Super Smash Bros. 64 Tournament Winner (1997)

Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament Winner (2007)

Super Smash Bros. Melee Winner (2006)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament Winner (2008)

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Tournament Winner (2014)

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Tournament Winner (2018)

Super Mario All-Stars (1993)

Super Mario Land (1991)

Super Mario Bros. 3 (1987)

Super Mario Bros. 4 (1988)

Super Mario World (1990)

Super Mario Bros. 3 Deluxe Set (1992)

Super Mario Bros. 3 Sport Set (1992)

Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (1993)

Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins – Special Disc (1994)

Super Mario Land 3: Land of Dreams (1993)

Super Mario Land 4: The Lost Stars (1995)

Super Mario Land 4: The World Ends With You (2004)

Super Mario Land 4: Super Mario World 2 (1996)

Super Mario Land 4: World 2 (1996)

Super Mario Land: All-Stars (1997)

Super Mario Land: All-Stars 2 (1997)

Super Mario Land: All-Stars 3 (1998)

Super Mario Land: All-Stars 4 (1999)

Super Mario Land: Worlds (2001)

Super Mario Land: Worlds 2 (2002)

The definitive list of Super Mario games.

(I know it's not an AI generated story but I just like using these AI text generators to see what kind of nonsense they come up with when trying to make a list of something)

I tried using the website but it costs money and I don't want to risk it, so I was hoping that someone could put in these 2 stories for me:

Sprixie princess goes to Lake Lapcat

Thwimp gets check-mated
I didn't have to pay any money to use the site

I tried using the website but it costs money and I don't want to risk it, so I was hoping that someone could put in these 2 stories for me:

Sprixie princess goes to Lake Lapcat

Thwimp gets check-mated

Sprixie princess goes to Lake Lapcat, is surprised at how far Lake Lapcat is from Lake Lapcata Guild: Alliance Party Gm: Alliance Quest Type: Arena Time: 45 min.

Sprixie, A player who is trying to make it up the PvP rating rankings of the S.S.W.E.R.S guild in World of Warcraft is sent on a mission to find out where the other members of the S.S.W.E.R.S guild are located. You must first find Lake Lapcata. The distance between the city of Lake Lapcata and the city of Lake Lapcat is very very large. You are sent on the task of finding a lake, located somewhere in the mountains between the two cities. You are to find the lake and meet two characters by the name of Skye and Stormy. They are characters from the popular TV series Stargate SG-1. Once you have found the lake, you are to ask them where they are.

If you did find the lake, and get information from Skye and Stormy, you are to say that you have located the lake. Once the three of you agree to give them a reward, you are to tell them that you are no longer interested in the quest. Quest Reward: If you find the lake, you will be rewarded the chance to play a game of Capture the Flag with Skye and Stormy. The team that wins the game of Capture the Flag will have their choice of what they wish to win. They can either win an item or a mount. This quest is repeatable.

Guild: Alliance Party
Gm: Alliance Quest
Type: Goto Location
Time: 45 min.

To start the quest, you must find a character named Skye, on a road between the city of Lake Lapcata and the city of Lake Lapcat. You will find Skye in the Southern Barrens. Skye will then teleport you to the location where you must find another character named Stormy, and you must ask them where they are. Once you have found the two characters, and have spoken to them, you will get the option of finding Lake Lapcat. If you find the lake, you will find the quest complete. You must ask the two characters to give you a reward. Quest Reward: You will receive a chance to play the game of Capture the Flag with Skye and Stormy. The team that wins the game of Capture the Flag will have their choice of what they wish to win. You will also receive a chance to play a game of Capture the Flag with Skye and Stormy. If you win, you will win the chance to win one of the following: An item. A mount. A chance to win a mount. You can either win an item, or a mount.

it then proceeded to loop three times

Thwimp gets check-mated - but will he recover? If there is any truth to the 'saying' that your friends are more likely to help you than strangers, then I suppose this would have been the ultimate test of friendship. If 'friendship' is the only kind of 'friendship' that the Thwimp has, then he would have been a sadder, weaker, sadder and worse person than I already feel myself to be. The truth is that none of us is an island - the people we share our lives with are crucial parts of ourselves. This story starts a couple of years ago with Twimp (Thwimp is an acronym for Thriving While in My Place of Insanity). Thwimp was a 'frequent flyer' at parties, but would never go into a bar if he didn't know all his friends there. He was the perfect example of the saying, 'If you've got friends, you've got everything'. He was on speaking terms with half of the people he went out with; he was married to two people and had two children. It was almost as if he wanted his own life to appear to be perfect. I found him quite attractive, perhaps because he was always willing to talk to me and because he had a genuine smile that made my heart skip a beat. It was easy to be drawn to him, yet he would never be drawn to me. He wanted a relationship but I was content with friendship, which he wanted to be reciprocated. We started to see each other on and off as our lives moved in different directions. We never really spoke about our feelings for each other, but the attraction was mutual and very intense. Whenever we would meet up and I'd tell him how I was doing, it would always bring a sparkle to his eyes. I thought that I'd finally found someone that I was able to connect with. He was the one person in my life that was 'real' and 'real' was very important to me. When he first went to see his doctor for a check-up he brought along a note that read 'You're great – we're off to Vegas in 2 weeks'. The problem was that he kept cancelling the trip and had to lie and say that he'd been involved in a car crash and needed more time to recover. He started talking about his ex-wife, saying how they had had three children together but 'she wasn't right' and 'he wasn't there'. I didn't want to ask questions – it felt like he wanted to talk about his past without opening himself up to me, and I didn't want to let him off the hook. I wanted to hold him close to me and believe the lie he'd been spinning, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Twimp went on a 'business trip' and left a message on my mobile phone saying that he would call me later. I thought that it would give him a chance to tell me everything he'd been keeping from me. The next day when I tried to get in touch with him he wasn't at the hotel where he was supposed to be staying. He hadn't called me once since I'd spoken to him. It was as if he'd just disappeared off the face of the earth. I went to his office the following day to see if he'd left a note for me. The only thing I could find was a message from his secretary that said: 'His company took him away on business. Sorry about your loss.' Thwimp's secretary was a woman in her mid-twenties. She was also in love with him. All she would say was that he'd taken 'a business trip'. I could tell that she was lying to me but I felt like I had no other choice but to trust her. I was feeling angry, hurt and betrayed. She knew that something was going on with us but I didn't know what to do. It was the first time in my life that I'd been in a relationship with someone I didn't trust, and I was in no condition to cope. I just wanted him to come back and say he'd made a mistake. I decided to wait a week and he never called me. I decided that he was avoiding me because he was still going out with my best friend. As soon as I heard that he'd met this girl, I felt sick with jealousy and felt like I was losing something I had so desperately wanted. I needed to get away from everything I thought I knew about the world. I needed to go out and get drunk with someone who knew me. I had to find a way to get to the bottom of things. I couldn't deal with his lies. When I did see him at work it was clear that he wasn't 'the man' I'd known. He was now in a relationship that I'd barely even heard about. My best friend told me that he'd been in a car accident and had lost a lot of blood, which meant he had the full attention of everyone in the hospital. He told my best friend that he was just 'meeting' his new girlfriend and that the only reason he didn't want me to meet her was because he was still married. He wouldn't tell me where he'd been or who she was. I was angry and in tears. I needed to know. That night I decided to go over to his flat to talk to him about it. He'd left a message on my phone the day before that he'd call me later, but he hadn't. Thwimp's flat was on the top floor of a block of flats. There was a door at the bottom of a set of stairs and two or three flats up, before you'd get to his flat. When I arrived at his door he was in the hallway. I was in a bad state. I think that I was high on some sort of drug. I wasn't in control of myself at all. He knew I was there and I don't know what made me do it, but I told him that I loved him. He asked me what I meant and I thought that this was my opportunity. I told him that we had something special and that we were in love. He asked me what I was talking about and I told him that I'd fallen for him, that he was someone I wanted to be with. I told him that I was pregnant with his baby and that we were going to have a child together. He seemed to think that this was the kind of thing that had happened to people before and that was why he was in a relationship. But I couldn't tell him about it because I knew that he was going to run off. He said: 'That's nice, it's so rare to find somebody who really loves you' and he kissed me and then he started to cry. He told me that he was going to be a father and I was crying so hard I didn't know what to say to him. Thwimp tried to be supportive and told me that he wanted to make sure that I was alright and that he was going to come and visit me. He was still married. He'd had two children with his ex-wife, but he told me that he and the kids were going to live separately. We started talking and I told him that I felt like I was a complete and utter failure. He was sympathetic and he told me that I'd had a terrible week. He knew that we couldn't be together and he was giving me the space to deal with it. He had a look in his eyes that was so intense I knew that he wanted me to know that he wanted me to be his girlfriend. He told me that I needed to think about what I was doing and to be sure that I was alright. When I told him about my pregnancy I thought that this was the most romantic thing that I'd ever heard. I told him that I'd missed out on my last two periods and I felt so depressed and unhappy. He said that he was worried that something was going on with me. We were getting along so well and he was falling in love with me. He told me that he couldn't see why I wanted to get rid of the baby and that I was doing the wrong thing by keeping it from him. I told him that I couldn't explain it to him.

Fawful from Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga realized he had bradycardia. A few days later he's back in school. It's just like you saw on GameStop, right? But no.

He's sitting in the back of the bus one day when an unknown girl on a broomstalls him and yells "I've got something for you!" Mario and Luigi notice that every bully in school is giving Mario and Luigi the same treatment. They run to a nearby hill and Mario and Luigi jump over a short fence and run up to the witch's house.

The witch grabs a potion that's next to her and starts yelling at Mario and Luigi about the potion.
"I know what you're thinking, 'hey this potion will turn me into a superhero.' Well it won't. It's just for a bit. In just a bit you'll become a little older and start turning purple! And that's when you'll realize how much I hate you! Ha ha! That's what happens to people who aren't nice!"

Then the witch drops the potion and transforms into Mario and Luigi's mother. "Oh I see what's going on here. I'm being attacked by a witch and you two decided to save me." She runs out the door with Mario and Luigi to confront her attacker.
Meanwhile in the real world, a young girl walks down the street and sees this weird girl on a broom running up to her house yelling
"I've got something for you!" She thinks, "My cat has been outside a lot and I haven't seen it, so I bet it's something my cat does. I'll go and talk to her."

So, she runs up to the witch and the witch drops a potion and turns into Mario and Luigi's mother.
"Okay let's see, you're a young girl, why are you so ugly? And then you're a grown-up? Why is a grown-up so ugly? And why did you attack my kids? This is a very embarrassing situation for me."
"Uhh... Oh. So are you a superhero?"
"Oh no. That's just some kind of joke. I'm just a regular witch."
"Are you gonna eat me?"
"Heck no. I just hate you. Here... A gift for you. I'm throwing a curse on your family. You will turn into a giant, you'll be ugly, your two kids will die, you'll have no friends and you'll be stuck here forever."

"That's mean. I think you have to go." The two kids run up to their mother and she goes,
"Oh! It's okay I'm not that kind of witch. But I have some new spells. I made them up recently." She grabs a new potion and drops it into her cup. It turns into a wand.
"This is my newest spell. You can turn into a super cute, little fairy sprite.

"When you turn into a fairy, your clothes will turn blue. You'll be about two inches tall and you'll be good at jumping. You won't grow any bigger than that. You'll be able to fly and your wings will be blue, and that'll be the end of that. I can make any potion I want into a wand, so why not? It's fun."
The girl grabs a wand out of her wand and transforms into a fairy.
She turns around, looks at Mario and Luigi, and winks at them. "I'm beautiful and I'm magical and I'm adorable and you guys look funny."

She turns into a dragon. "AHHHH!!!!"
"Um... I think you're forgetting about the part where you're an adult."
"I am? Well... I don't like you! I'll make your life a living hell."
Then the witch says, "Now she's gonna get bad results."

She holds the wand and throws it over Mario and Luigi's house. All the people in the house turn into statues. Then the family dogs, and then the cats, then the kitchen appliances. "Whoops. I should have warned you that was a spell. Wait until I turn the rest of the house into a statue." Then all the people in the house come back to life, they yell at Mario and Luigi, and the witch goes back to the witch house and yells at Mario and Luigi's mother.

"Oh you won't believe what I did. I turned the rest of your house into a giant pumpkin. My new spell!" She says, "Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you that. Oh you can't get rid of me. I'm stuck in your house. You're gonna be stuck with me forever!"
"Uh oh. I think you've been cursed again."
"Well I guess I'll have to stick around. Have fun with me!

What

Bowser roared furiously at Mario, who was trying to rescue the Princess for the 3000th time.

Mario gritted his teeth and growled at Bowser, "Well, Princess, you might be pretty, but I'm the best!"

"GO!

TO!

STAAAAAAARP!!!"

Bowser ordered the cabinet doors to slam open, "DON 'T STAND AROUND!

RUN TO THE WILDERNESS, YOU MONSTER!"

The cabinet doors slammed shut just as Bowser continued to fire his ray, but by then Mario had ran into the Forest of Doom.

As soon as Mario entered the thick woods, he immediately heard the scratching noises from the trees, and a swarm of Boos started attacking him.

Mario was scared, but then he heard the sound of a small giggle and found Bowser in front of him.

"< You've got it, >" the Triceratops told him.

"< I'm the one who's truly scary. >"

He sniffed the air with his giant tongue, which he used to taste everything in the forest.

"< Aww, that is so cute, >" he said, and started licking the Triceratops on the head.

Mario looked at the two horrified and ran as fast as he could through the forest.

He eventually ended up by a pond, and gulped, thinking he was gonna be eaten by some huge monster that wanted to eat him.

But to his relief, there were little frogs jumping around, and one said, "The little frogs said there are other foods in the forest you can eat.

You can eat these ones."

He took a bite out of the frog, and chewed on it for a while.

It was good.

He ate the others in the pond, too.

It was really good, the kind of thing he would never see at home, and he wondered why he never came here before.

Suddenly, the frogs got mad at the Triceratops, so they all ran up to him.

"< We're done eating your food, >" they said, and stomped on him, making him shrink down.

"< What?! >" he screamed, "THEY 'RE GETTING A LITTLE TOO BIG FOR MY MAIN FEAST!

JUST LIKE YOU!"

The frogs grew back, and the Triceratops grew his head back.

The frogs laughed, and started licking their butts, saying, "Oh, that's it.

We're gonna eat him too!"

Mario was so scared, he couldn't move, but as soon as the frogs licked his butt, he suddenly realized he had just saved his life.

His stomach growled at the thought of the delicious frogs, so he had to eat them all.

He ate every last frog on the pond.

After he was full, he was about to leave, but he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you all right?" it asked, and Mario nodded.

"Look, the more you eat, the stronger you grow!" the hand said.

"You should just keep eating frogs for a little while!

They're tasty!"

The hand disappeared, but Mario kept on eating frogs.

After two weeks, Mario was a good foot and a half taller than he was before, and he felt more powerful than ever.

After three weeks, he was nearly twice as tall as he was before, and in five more days, he was as tall as a Great Mario.

He kept on eating frogs, and his strong growling stomach had to have meant his powers were getting bigger.

He ate three more frogs, and grew a foot and a half taller.

He was a Super Mario.

As soon as he woke up, he saw a blurry thing

What the actual fuck did this AI make?

[Mario is seen standing near the way to the cannon]

Shadow: [Walks up beside Mario] You never cease to to surprise me, plumber. I thought that capsule you were in exploded in space.
Mario: [Starts jogging slowly] What I can-a say... I die-a hard! [Camera pans to the fake Emerald] You-a actually saved-a me, you-a know.
Shadow: It was a Chaos Emerald, wasn't it? But, there's no way you could have activated the Chaos Control using an Emerald that's fake. [Mario and Shadow start to run faster] So, there's more to you than just running and jumping. What are you anyway?
Mario: What you-a see is what you-a get! Just a guy that loves-a adventure! I'm-a Super Mario!
[Mario and Shadow run at their top speed]

Shadow: I see. But you know, I can't let you live! Your adventuring days are coming to an end!
I've heard you're turning to the dark side, Mario.

Mario: Why, you-a freakin' genius, you know? I'm becoming a villain! You can stop me any time. [Mario and Shadow both jump into the cannon]

[Echoing sound]

[Silence]

[The cannon suddenly explodes, as Mario and Shadow fall off the edge]

Mario: Woah! Shadow! No!

Shadow: [Lips quivering] Yes! [she grabs a hold of Mario and turns to the opposite direction] I-I got him! [she lets go of Mario's hand as they fall off the cliff] I got him, Mario!

Mario: Don't... worry... me...

[Mario and Shadow both slowly fall to their deaths]

[End Titles]

[They slowly both fall off a cliff, with Shadow clinging to Mario]

Mario: Shadow...

Shadow: [Quivering] Mario! [They both smile in happiness as they dive into the water]

Mario: That was incredible, you know? [They swim through the water]

Shadow: I don't have the slightest idea what just happened.

[Suddenly, the large castle that looks like the one in the game begins to fill with clouds, and a brownish glow begins to fill the sky]

Mario: ...Wait a second.

[The cloud castle transforms into Mario's eyes]

Shadow: ...

[The clouds become Mario's clothes]

Shadow: ...And now I can't see a-a thing.

[The castle transforms into Mario's body]

Shadow: ...Wait, wait! I can see, you don't have to do that!

[Mario suddenly appears in front of Shadow]

Mario: Hello, Shadow.

Shadow: Oh, really? Hi, Mario! I didn't know you were-a here! [She suddenly grabs a hold of Mario and turns to the opposite direction]

Mario: There's no need to be such a klutz!

Shadow: I... am?

Mario: Don't let go!

[Mario grabs Shadow's hand again]

Shadow: I can't.

Mario: Trust me.

[They swim away from the castle]

Mario: This way, Shadow.

So what started out as a SA2 cutscene with Mario led to Mario and Fem!Shadow having a weird dom/sub thing(?) going on and apparently Bowser's Castle (or what I assume is Bowser's castle) can shapeshift, and I guess the romantic subplot between Mario and Shadenna will be resolved in the sequel.

Last edited:
Waluigi and Kristie got married, he looks like he's very happy, holding hands with his lady, no more posing in that weird tux!

Also, Waluigi is out of retirement!

He looks very nice as a priest, he actually looks very like the original Waluigi in the Italian version.

He looked very fierce, so I want to say that it's an alternate universe Waluigi, which would explain the change of his physical appearance.

He holds a red scroll and is on top of a life - sized podium, ready to recite an ancient prayer of Waluigi's.

He then does a slight bow, the camera cuts to the wedding guests, Mario & Luigi standing up and smiling.

Everyone then busts out in a Waluigi chant.

Back